Is my motherboard I am using compatible with my monitor

2 minutes ago, progamer21 said:

I think I am going to stick with the mortar but i dont know how to use Ethernet and my router is across my house 

There are some solid wifi alternatives, I think you should be getting one of those instead of the mortar since you are going to need WiFi it seems.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/BXDkcf/asrock-b550mac-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b550mac

Ethernet is easy to use, it's just a cable that goes from your router to your computer, but across the whole house, it does become quite the hassle.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The price is getting a little high tho 1150 without my cpu and my budget is $1300 so I have to get a $150 3600

1 minute ago, progamer21 said:

so should I get a different monitor

If you’re sticking with the 3070 and want the highest refresh rates and quality you can, yeah. If you make a slight downgrade to your motherboard, you can buy a length of Ethernet cable or power line Ethernet if you’re worried about the cable. You’ll have more money to spend somewhere else while still getting similar performance 

Just now, Fasauceome said:

There are some solid wifi alternatives, I think you should be getting one of those instead of the mortar since you are going to need WiFi it seems.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/BXDkcf/asrock-b550mac-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b550mac

Ethernet is easy to use, it's just a cable that goes from your router to your computer, but across the whole house, it does become quite the hassle.

does it have pcie gen 4 for later and good hdmi?

Just now, Qaeo said:

If you’re sticking with the 3070 and want the highest refresh rates and quality you can, yeah. If you make a slight downgrade to your motherboard, you can buy a length of Ethernet cable or power line Ethernet if you’re worried about the cable. You’ll have more money to spend somewhere else while still getting similar performance 

its all the way across my house tho

2 minutes ago, progamer21 said:

does it have pcie gen 4 for later and good hdmi?

All b550 motherboard's have PCIe gen 4

Again, it is very important that you understand:

ALL of the video ports on your motherboard will be completely unusable AT ALL. the HDMI ports on the motherboard do not matter. ONLY consider what HDMI will be on your graphics card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

All b550 motherboard's have PCIe gen 4

Again, it is very important that you understand:

ALL of the video ports on your motherboard will be completely unusable AT ALL. the HDMI ports on the motherboard do not matter. ONLY consider what HDMI will be on your graphics card.

ohh ok

Can I get a cable adapter or something to make it compatible with my monitor

1 minute ago, progamer21 said:

Can I get a cable adapter or something to make it compatible with my monitor

The monitor will come with a cable and the 3070 will support it just fine.

1 minute ago, Zagna said:

The monitor will come with a cable and the 3070 will support it just fine.

yay