Help me build a 1000 config :D

Davv

Budget (including currency): 1000euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and some light video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Hi, im trying to build a good configuration for games and some light video editing. I already thinked about what kind of cpu,gpu il buy I decided to buy a 2060 from msi and a ryzen 5 3600xt because i wanna upgrade next year to a better cpu/gpu. Now the problem is i dont know what motherboard to chose I know that i'm probably gonna upgrade to the new zen 3 so i might go on a b550 or x570 board if it's on sale. Thanks for reading this if anyone could give me like a build list with all the parts like a pcpartpiker list this will be awesome.

5 minutes ago, Davv said:

Budget (including currency): 1000euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and some light video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Hi, im trying to build a good configuration for games and some light video editing. I already thinked about what kind of cpu,gpu il buy I decided to buy a 2060 from msi and a ryzen 5 3600xt because i wanna upgrade next year to a better cpu/gpu. Now the problem is i dont know what motherboard to chose I know that i'm probably gonna upgrade to the new zen 3 so i might go on a b550 or x570 board if it's on sale. Thanks for reading this if anyone could give me like a build list with all the parts like a pcpartpiker list this will be awesome.

Heyy, you're better off buying just the R5 3600, as the 3600xt isn't that much worth for the little improvement, or why not look at the R5 5600x maybe? You can surely save money by going with a 3600 non-xt, and buy a better gpu now. 

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

1 minute ago, CouRageRC said:

Heyy, you're better off buying just the R5 3600, as the 3600xt isn't that much worth for the little improvement, or why not look at the R5 5600x maybe? You can surely save money by going with a 3600 non-xt, and buy a better gpu now. 

thx for the advice i will change to ryzen 5 3600 but for the gpu i dont know what to chose :/

Just now, Davv said:

thx for the advice i will change to ryzen 5 3600 but for the gpu i dont know what to chose :/

A 5700xt, it will give you better performance than the 2060 super.

Look at this and add any case you like, as I think you're the best to choose the case:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZDZTBc

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

If you feel like a 5600XT (~RTX 2060) would offer enough performance for you:

Otherwise:

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC