My old pc is kinda broken

Shuffle05

So currently i just built a PC and its running amazon. I do however want to give my old PC to my little brother its an old hp pre built i got for a gift and has been used for a few years. The only issue is that for the last year or so ive just been dealing with the windows pathway error and various system errors. Some of these include not being able to fresh start or trying to delete the hard drive and start fresh in the bios not even working. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how i might be able to solve this issue.

Thanks for any help!

P.S. whilst writing this i remembered that the task manager doesn't work and that i cant download things of the internet such as battle.net

9 minutes ago, Shuffle05 said:

So currently i just built a PC and its running amazon. I do however want to give my old PC to my little brother its an old hp pre built i got for a gift and has been used for a few years. The only issue is that for the last year or so ive just been dealing with the windows pathway error and various system errors. Some of these include not being able to fresh start or trying to delete the hard drive and start fresh in the bios not even working. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how i might be able to solve this issue.

Thanks for any help!

P.S. whilst writing this i remembered that the task manager doesn't work and that i cant download things of the internet such as battle.net

Your message is kind of confusing. Have you tried to reformat and completely reinstall windows?

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 hours ago, Shuffle05 said:

Thanks for any help!

From what I can Infer, you have some issues with your OS and not with the parts. Use the Windows Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB. Then reinstall windows.