HELP! LF> 10 keyless keyboard

ToorimaKun

I am having trouble finding a good 10 keyless keyboard.
(Or I think also known as a 70%?)

What I am looking for:
Has "F" keys... I don't know what so many 10 keyless don't have the F row.
Backlit (doesn't have to be RGB or changeable/addressable... just NOT a weak light or breathing)
Double shot keycaps with clear letters (not sure if they come any other way, but I want the back light to glow/shine through the letters)
If not a braided cable... a solid one. (I have my current keyboard cable electrical taped to the keyboard because it is falling off)

Non-clicky

standard layout.. I use the windows key and the ?right click key? (not sure what they one is called) and the arrow, home, up/down and so on keys.

What I HOPE will also be included:
Media and/or macro keys (to the left side or above the F keys)
detachable cable, like USB C
USB hub built in

I don't care about deck flex or for the most part what kind of keys (as long as they aren't needlessly clicky or hard to push down)
I haven't had a keyboard with super easy to press down keys, but as I am gaming most the time that would probably be a problem if the keys can't hold my fingers simply resting on them.

If anyone can help me find this, that would be really nice.... I feel bad posting for this as almost all of these things should be basic standards for keyboards these days (not even just gaming keyboards... standard keyboards for that matter)....... but I just can't find them all in one 10 keyless keyboard for some reason. :/

Seems like finding a keyboard these days is an impossible task. 😢

Hey there.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, ToorimaKun said:

I am having trouble finding a good 10 keyless keyboard.
(Or I think also known as a 70%?)

If you'd like a TKL with the Function row, you'll want to look for 80%s, not 70%s. 😉

On 11/12/2020 at 4:28 PM, ToorimaKun said:

What I am looking for:
Backlit (doesn't have to be RGB or changeable/addressable... just NOT a weak light or breathing)
Double shot keycaps with clear letters (not sure if they come any other way, but I want the back light to glow/shine through the letters)
If not a braided cable... a solid one. (I have my current keyboard cable electrical taped to the keyboard because it is falling off)

Non-clicky

standard layout.. I use the windows key and the ?right click key? (not sure what they one is called) and the arrow, home, up/down and so on keys.

What I HOPE will also be included:
Media and/or macro keys (to the left side or above the F keys)
detachable cable, like USB C
USB hub built in

Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of right now are:

• AZIO KB577U Levetron Mech5: Out of Stock Everywhere. Try finding it used on places like eBay or Craigslist? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Standard ISO layout.
    • Numpad is removable, to fit your TKL criterion.
    • Cherry MX Black (linear) switches.
    • USB passthrough for two devices.
    • Macro keys to the top and the left of the keeb; the position of the top macropad can be adjusted (slide along the rails).
    • Media control in the form of a volume knob on the top-right of the keeb.
    • Non-detachable cable, unfortunately.
  • Mountain Everest Max: Available for $269.99 (USD), Pre-Orders Only.
    • Standard ISO or ANSI layout.
    • Numpad is removable, can be docked on the left-side and converted to a 17-key macropad with the keeb's Base Camp software.
    • Cherry MX Red (linear), Brown (tactile), Blue (clicky), Speed Silver (linear), or Silent Red (linear) switch options.
    • USB passthrough for one device.
    • Dedicated media dock for media controls.
    • Detachable USB Type-C cable.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

3 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

If you'd like a TKL with the Function row, you'll want to look for 80%s, not 70%s. 😉

Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of right now are:

• AZIO KB577U Levetron Mech5: Out of Stock Everywhere. Try finding it used on places like eBay or Craigslist? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Standard ISO layout.
    • Numpad is removable, to fit your TKL criterion.
    • Cherry MX Black (linear) switches.
    • USB passthrough for two devices.
    • Macro keys to the top and the left of the keeb; the position of the top macropad can be adjusted (slide along the rails).
    • Media control in the form of a volume knob on the top-right of the keeb.
    • Non-detachable cable, unfortunately.
  • Mountain Everest Max: Available for $269.99 (USD), Pre-Orders Only.
    • Standard ISO or ANSI layout.
    • Numpad is removable, can be docked on the left-side and converted to a 17-key macropad with the keeb's Base Camp software.
    • Cherry MX Red (linear), Brown (tactile), Blue (clicky), Speed Silver (linear), or Silent Red (linear) switch options.
    • USB passthrough for one device.
    • Dedicated media dock for media controls.
    • Detachable USB Type-C cable.

Wow, both those are way more than I am looking for.... but the closest so far.
(Just need the budget to afford one of them if I can't find something with less flash haha)

23 minutes ago, geo3 said:

You are contradicting yourself a bit. I think you're not using some terms correctly.https://switchandclick.com/2020/03/20/the-ultimate-guide-to-all-keyboard-sizes-full-tkl-75/

Oh ok
Yah.. I'm not trying become a know it all about keyboards and mice... I didn't even know there was a difference between claw/palm grip mice until a couple years ago I got a mouse that really hurt to use because it was palm grip and I am a claw grip person.