Miles morales ps4

Fzone

Hello so disc version of miles morales came to me today. When i put it in it reads the disc but i forgot that i had to install a game for brother before. So i ejected it. It comes out at normal speed but it takes about 5-6 secbefore it sends it out. Then i installed the game and it comes out normally. Is that normal to happen?

1 minute ago, Fzone said:

Hello so disc version of miles morales came to me today. When i put it in it reads the disc but i forgot that i had to install a game for brother before. So i ejected it. It comes out at normal speed but it takes about 5-6 secbefore it sends it out. Then i installed the game and it comes out normally. Is that normal to happen?

Well yeah. The ps4 is loading stuff from the disk in the first situation so it first stops that and then ejects the disk. In the other scenario everything is already on the ps4 hdd so the disk is not needed and can be ejected anytime.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well yeah. The ps4 is loading stuff from the disk in the first situation so it first stops that and then ejects the disk. In the other scenario everything is already on the ps4 hdd so the disk is not needed and can be ejected anytime.

Oh ok thank you very much. Does it depends on the file size aswell, how much time it will take to get out?

25 minutes ago, Fzone said:

Oh ok thank you very much. Does it depends on the file size aswell, how much time it will take to get out?

Totally depends. Basically depends on how long it takes the ps4 to quit the task.