Number of replies in start of the topic

LogicalDrm

This is minor thing, and I don't know how many others would need this.

Old design:

8.thumb.PNG.d7d59bbb2e653fbae35f4121ec169f9f.PNG

New design:

7.thumb.PNG.a55dfac010e356b95426be360616a634.PNG

So number of replies is missing there. There's space for it, even with my zoomed view. Is it possible to get it back easily?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Why do you want it? The page count *25 should give a pretty close approximation of the number of posts.

HTTP/2 203

50 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Why do you want it? The page count *25 should give a pretty close approximation of the number of posts.

Its mainly for threads which are one page, which I bookmark and check if I'm interested of answering or not. So pretty much Recent-sniping, but in reverse manner.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Its mainly for threads which are one page, which I bookmark and check if I'm interested of answering or not. So pretty much Recent-sniping, but in reverse manner.

Why do you need the post count for that? Couldn't you just scroll to the bottom to see what's going on with the replies?

HTTP/2 203

18 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Why do you need the post count for that? Couldn't you just scroll to the bottom to see what's going on with the replies?

Quality of life, I guess. Also just wondering why it was removed since it doesn't take that much space.

You could also say that too much hassle for such small thing. Its really another of those minor things.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Quality of life, I guess. Also just wondering why it was removed since it doesn't take that much space.

You could also say that too much hassle for such small thing. Its really another of those minor things.

It was removed by IPS, and I didn't see any particular reason to add it back. There is space in that screenshot, but once you start adding in tags it's not so great.

HTTP/2 203