cpu and motherboard 3gen

i am struggling with choosing between a 5600x or a 5800x i am not sure witch one to take because i want this cpu to last me about 4-5 years but i mostly use my pc for games and light oc(just to get it to about 4.3ghz)

also am not sure what mob to chose between Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO ,Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING, Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS,Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUSi plan to have about 6 case fans and Noctua NH-D15 black for my cpu  i am leaning towards the aorus pro but i am not sure about it dont plan to use a pci storage and HyperX FURY Black 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz

case is tuf 501t or corsair graphite 780t

thank you for suggestions 

For gaming a 5600x is plenty. For a board I'd just get the tried and true msi b550 tomahawk. You will as with any of these boards have to do a bios flash but the msi board can do this without a cpu so no worries there just follow the instructions and you are good to go.

Also don't oc the 5600x or 5800x to 4.3ghz that makes them slower than what they boost to on their own. Just leave them be. You really don't need that big of a cooler or that many fans. For example a sytche fuma 2 which is a lot cheaper will cool the cpu the exact same as the nhd15. Also more case fans does not mean it's better. You can easily create messed up airflow.

The cases you listed are not great. The tuf doesn't have great airflow and the graphite is a very old case that is extremely expensive for what it is (a 50$ case in todays market not almost 200).

10 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

i am struggling with choosing between a 5600x or a 5800x i am not sure witch one to take because i want this cpu to last me about 4-5 years but i mostly use my pc for games and light oc(just to get it to about 4.3ghz)

also am not sure what mob to chose between Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO ,Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING, Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS,Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUSi plan to have about 6 case fans and Noctua NH-D15 black for my cpu  i am leaning towards the aorus pro but i am not sure about it dont plan to use a pci storage and HyperX FURY Black 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz

case is tuf 501t or corsair graphite 780t

thank you for suggestions 

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

For gaming a 5600x is plenty. For a board I'd just get the tried and true msi b550 tomahawk. You will as with any of these boards have to do a bios flash but the msi board can do this without a cpu so no worries there just follow the instructions and you are good to go.

Also don't oc the 5600x or 5800x to 4.3ghz that makes them slower than what they boost to on their own. Just leave them be. You really don't need that big of a cooler or that many fans. For example a sytche fuma 2 which is a lot cheaper will cool the cpu the exact same as the nhd15. Also more case fans does not mean it's better. You can easily create messed up airflow.

The cases you listed are not great. The tuf doesn't have great airflow and the graphite is a very old case that is extremely expensive for what it is (a 50$ case in todays market not almost 200).

no msi has some issues with ryzen 5000 causing huge performance loss, here is the thread:

for gaming only, the 5600x will be enough.

for ram, the lates reviews show 4 sticks icnrease performance by almost 10% with ryzen 5000 series, so go 4x8gb.

the 5600x is very power efficient so the nh-d15 is overkill.

the motherboards you mention are all good. just pick the one that has the features you want or the one that's cheaper.

5 minutes ago, Ankh tech tips said:

no msi has some issues with ryzen 5000 causing huge performance loss, here is the thread:

i'm sure msi will fix it soon with a bios update

Just now, boggy77 said:

i'm sure msi will fix it soon with a bios update

yes but for now let's avoid msi, which I love btw

47 minutes ago, jaslion said:

can you suggest good cases?

and i don't have a sytche fuma 2 sold anywhere in my country and shipping cost are nuts

and for the fans i was thinking of doing a 2-3 intake(depended on the case) two top exhaust and one rear exhaust

44 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

for gaming only, the 5600x will be enough.

for ram, the lates reviews show 4 sticks icnrease performance by almost 10% with ryzen 5000 series, so go 4x8gb.

the 5600x is very power efficient so the nh-d15 is overkill.

the motherboards you mention are all good. just pick the one that has the features you want or the one that's cheaper.

can you suggest good cpu fans and i plan to upgrade to a new gpu in 1-2 years will those motherboards mange or i need the x570?

9 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

can you suggest good cases?

and i don't have a sytche fuma 2 sold anywhere in my country and shipping cost are nuts

and for the fans i was thinking of doing a 2-3 intake(depended on the case) two top exhaust and one rear exhaust

can you suggest good cpu fans and i plan to upgrade to a new gpu in 1-2 years will those motherboards mange or i need the x570?

Totally depends on what you are looking for and your budget but a good budget airflow case is the phanteks p300a mesh. Then a 5 pack of arctic p12 fans and boom about as good as it will get for airflow.

For a 5600x a cheap aircooler is plenty something like a hyper 212 performance level is more than plenty.

You do not need a x570 board at all you are not using any of it's features so just get a b550 board. Also don't overspend on the motherboard any of the ones you listed above will do but make sure they can update the bios without a cpu as all current boards need a bios update for ryzen 5000 cpu's.

26 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Totally depends on what you are looking for and your budget but a good budget airflow case is the phanteks p300a mesh. Then a 5 pack of arctic p12 fans and boom about as good as it will get for airflow.

For a 5600x a cheap aircooler is plenty something like a hyper 212 performance level is more than plenty.

You do not need a x570 board at all you are not using any of it's features so just get a b550 board. Also don't overspend on the motherboard any of the ones you listed above will do but make sure they can update the bios without a cpu as all current boards need a bios update for ryzen 5000 cpu's.

is Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO White good enough (i live in a desert country) 

18 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

Plenty good.

2 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

yes that's very good

4 hours ago, Ankh tech tips said:

It isn't just MSI though if you read the last two posts. Seems all brands could be affected.

1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

It isn't just MSI though if you read the last two posts. Seems all brands could be affected.

Yes, but mostly msi, so let's stick to asus or gigabyte until they fix it