Questions on new build

PampaZiya

Here's pc part picker list:

Currently I have everything in that list but the CPU, CPU Cooler and motherboard.

1) Phanteks P500a already comes with 3 140mm fans in the case, Is it better to keep those and put the CPU cooler radiator on top (it supports 360mm on top of the case) or remove them and replace that with the radiator on the front and I got 3 120mm corsair fans that I can put on top instead.

2) Is the power supply enough for this build? I might buy a 6800X graphics card If I get my hands on one

3) Is there something wrong with the build? Or can be done better? Recommendations? Please point it out

Fill this out, please:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Why a 2080ti??

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

Fill this out, please:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Why a 2080ti??

Budget (including currency): Unlimited - but nothing too expensive..

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Assassin Creed, Far Cry, Valhalla, League of Legends, Android Studio, Apex Legends, etc.