Please advise me a new motherboard ssd and ram based on Intel i9 10th Generation CPU

Go to solution Solved by BenOver,
2 minutes ago, Suvajit_geek said:

My present CPU TDP is around 125 watts , so any thing below would be nice as I have no idea about upgrades because I upgrade slowly every year part by part so I am asking in general kind sir hope I did not offend anyone in this process of my queries to the forum. I am here to learn from every one.

I will wait can you suggest me a good build please.Have a nice day.

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Screenshot_34.png

Screenshot_35.png

the 5900x has a tdp of 105 watts

Budget (including currency): 2 Lakhs

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming AND Working Remotely

Other details ( Cooler master HAF 932 PC Case , 1000 watts SMPS, LG 27MP89HM-S 27 inch IPS, Logitech z 906 5.1ch speakers, Basic Logitech k200 combo keyboard, HP DVD writer since I buy DIGIT magazine it comes bundled with software DVD which helps me learn a lot. Present CPU = AMD FX 8350 Black Edition with Motherboard as  Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard)

Namaste and Good morning to respected admins and to my fellow members, I need to upgraded my rig I need advices I just need the Motherboard , CPU, SSD ( most probable m.2 )  & RAM . GPU i am not gonna change I have a RX 580 got last birthday for myself. 

I would be very happy if any one advises me motherboards based on Intel i9 10 Gen.My main purpose is gaming and working remotely. One more query is if I get a ssd m.2 and I have a Windows 10 Pro box Pack as I support software developer's can I change my present rig to the m.2 ssd and activate windows too? Please do enlighten me with growing time eager to learn from every one, as I believe every one is gifted and I can learn from everyone and every day. 

I hope to hear from every one very soon, have a nice day. 

IMG_20190906_044531_949.jpg

Why do you want a 10th gen i9? You don't seem to need the extra cpu power, and there are often better options.

Depends on the type of key, you can often move it to a new system, but there are some issues.

How much ram do you need? HOw much storage?

Thank you kind sir for replying to me. I need intel i9 10th Gen because the AMD has heat issues and in India summers are nightmare. I have a box pack I got it for 200$ Windows 10 Pro came with a USB  drive. Ram anything around 16 GB DDR4 and storage I am planning for a 2tb m.2 ssd and  Seagate 4tb Barracuda if those are available nowadays x 4 of them 7200 rpm.

I hope to hear about your insights about this query of mine, have a nice day.

Thank you kind sir for replying to me. I need intel i9 10th Gen because the AMD has heat issues and in India summers are nightmare. I have a box pack I got it for 200$ Windows 10 Pro came with a USB  drive. Ram anything around 16 GB DDR4 and storage I am planning for a 2tb m.2 ssd and  Seagate 4tb Barracuda if those are available nowadays x 4 of them 7200 rpm.

The 10900k runs hotter.

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |

1 minute ago, Suvajit_geek said:

AMd cpus are much more effiecnt, and use much less power than that 10th gen i9 your looking at. The amd options use about half the power, and about half the heat output.

Yea you should be able to move that license.

Id probably go with a ryzen 7 3700x or 3900x(or 5000 series if you are gonna wait), a b550 board, and a ssd like a 665p or p2.

7 minutes ago, Suvajit_geek said:

the AMD has heat issues

CPU temperature depends heavily on its power consumption and the cooling solution you're using, and current AMD CPUs are less power hungry and run cooler than current Intel CPUs.

There is absolutely zero reason to get an Intel when compared to the price and performance of the AMD 5000 series. Both in games and productivity tasks.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

I didn't add storage since you didn't say if its for gaming or long lasting but this should be good for you and i recommend getting a new case with better airflow (others please check me too)

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core Processor $570.00
CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler $89.95 @ Amazon
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 VISION D ATX AM4 Motherboard $259.99 @ Amazon
Memory G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory $109.99 @ Newegg
Custom 6900x $1000.00
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $2029.93
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-11-07 16:45 EST-0500  

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |

My present CPU TDP is around 125 watts , so any thing below would be nice as I have no idea about upgrades because I upgrade slowly every year part by part so I am asking in general kind sir hope I did not offend anyone in this process of my queries to the forum. I am here to learn from every one.

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Screenshot_34.png

Screenshot_35.png

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Screenshot_34.png

Screenshot_35.png

the 5900x has a tdp of 105 watts

My Build