PUBG CORPORATION TEAMS UP WITH MICROSOFT Azure to bring back PUBGM back in India

ItsMeSpiny

PUBG Mobile plots return to India with Microsoft deal.

PUBG Mobile, the sleeper hit title that was banned in India two months ago over cybersecurity concerns, is plotting to make a return in the world’s second largest internet market, two sources familiar with the matter told TechCrunch.

The South Korean firm has engaged with global cloud service providers in recent weeks to store Indian users’ data within the country to allay New Delhi’s concerns about user data residency and security, one of the sources said.

Updated at 2.09PM IST on November 7: Krafton, the parent firm of PUBG Corporation,  announced today it has inked a global partnership with Microsoft. As part of the deal, games including PUBG Mobile that are developed by Krafton or its subsidiaries will be hosted on Microsoft Azure. “With privacy and data security being a top priority for Krafton, the company will be working with Microsoft to ensure personal data protection through Azure,” said Krafton. Microsoft operates data center regions globally, including three in India. Our original story from Friday follows.

PUBG Corporation has privately informed some high-profile streamers in the country that it expects to resume the service in India before the end of this year, the other source said. Both the sources requested anonymity as they are not authorized to speak to the press. PUBG Corporation did not respond to a request for comment Thursday.

The company could make an announcement about its future plans for India as soon as this week. It also plans to run a marketing campaign in the country during the festival of Diwali next week, one of the sources said.

In recent weeks, PUBG has also engaged with a number of local firms, including SoftBank-backed Paytm and telecom giant Airtel, to explore whether they would be interested in publishing the popular mobile game in the country, an industry executive said. A Paytm spokesperson declined to comment.

Chinese giant Tencent initially published PUBG Mobile apps in India. After New Delhi banned PUBG Mobile, the gaming firm cut publishing ties with Tencent in the country. Prior to the ban, PUBG Mobile’s content was hosted on Tencent Cloud.

Late last month, two months after the ban order, PUBG Mobile terminated its service for Indian users. “Protecting user data has always been a top priority and we have always complied with applicable data protection laws and regulations in India. All users’ gameplay information is processed in a transparent manner as disclosed in our privacy policy,” it said at the time. - techcrunch.com

My Thoughts::

According to what have been told above I can predict that the announcements would be in at least 20-30 days, and following that we have previously seen that when the game was banned the game was removed from the store after 1-2 weeks roughly and servers were also shutted down after a week. So the game may be available until the mid December or so.

Source: https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/05/pubg-mobile-plots-return-to-india-following-ban/

image.thumb.png.b3bc9fd954bd2f5c8f8c059c7462f46c.png

Source : https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201106005606/en/KRAFTON-Announces-Global-Collaboration-Microsoft-Azure

Many questions arise but the answers to these questions will also be answered soon.

THE FONT IS LARGER THAN JUPITER. :D

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

PUBG is coming back? Oh joy. So the cancerous streamers and youtubers who play this on emulator and call themselves pro for killing people playing on touch controls can rest easy that their teenage fanbase will come back. Everything is right with the world again. 

CPU: AMD Athlon 200GE

Mobo: Gigabyte B450MDS3H

RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 3000Mhz

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RX570 4GB

1TB HDD, Windows 10 64-bit

player unknown name choice was ironic right?

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma