Epic airflow case that will fit NH-D15?

slickdick

Hello gamers, I'm building a new pc with recently copped 3080 and I was wondering what's a good, spacious airflow case that will easily fit the NH-D15 with both fans? I was looking at the Cooler master 500 cases but not

really a fan of the designs, any suggestions? Also a case that comes with stock fans is cool too, budget: $5-$169

meshify-c? idk if it fits the NH-D15 but its a good airflow case

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

i used to have a nzxt h440 but that was a while ago, it fit the nh d14 but it aint an airflow optimized case eheh, also its old af 

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

Wait I might not be able to use the meshify c case, I think my gpu (evga 3080 xc3) would be too long no?

Look at this build, I wanted to have 2 140mm intake fronts in front but I dont think it will work with this case

e7ff4f8-1.jpg