Work chair for 6'3" 300lb guy/Cheaper alternative to Aeron (type C)

I have used Aeron C, bought a used one. Now repair costs as much as chair.
Looking for something similar: Mesh back, lumbar support are my major concern.

What needs repairing? Should be pretty cheap to do the repair on your own unless its the mesh which then you'd need someone with sewing expertise to help fix that part of it.

44 minutes ago, Orange1 said:

What needs repairing? Should be pretty cheap to do the repair on your own unless its the mesh which then you'd need someone with sewing expertise to help fix that part of it.

Seat pane broke (costs USD 200-300), hip bold USD 30, etc. more & locking mechanism are on its last legs. Mesh can be replaced easily. The chair cost $300 (for context)

I would look into getting a really comfy armchair.... you can always height adjust them using things to prop under the chair and enjoy it in luxury comfort but also with the strength of a solid wood armchair too.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

10 minutes ago, Wheresmehammer said:

I would look into getting a really comfy armchair.... you can always height adjust them using things to prop under the chair and enjoy it in luxury comfort but also with the strength of a solid wood armchair too.

I sweat a lot. A non mesh chair would have me drenched within half an hour & I live in campus housing, need to have upholstery CAL 117 approved.