Problems after upgrading from Intel to AMD processor with new motherboard

I recently switched from an intel processor to AMD along with a new motherboard but since booting have been experiencing issues with many of the games that used to run fine on my old processor. Most games that don't seem to be too memory-hungry (i.e. Mordhau, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, etc) run fine, but when I run games like The Witcher 3 or Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, the game will (not always but 90% of the time) CTD on a save load, shortly thereafter, or after some duration of gameplay while accessing the pause menu/inventory. 

I did attempt to reinstall all the drivers I could think of (CPU, GPU, as well as additional Motherboard support software) but my issue persisted. I then attempted to 'reset' windows using the function in settings, but to no avail. I currently am attempting clean installs of all the games that have caused me issues thus far. Any other suggestions as to what could cause this problem would be helpful! Here are my specs:

AMD Ryzen 3600x running at 4.2GHz with stock cooler (Wraith spire) 

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB VRAM)

ASRock Phantom 4 Gaming motherboard

4x4gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX ram at 2133MHz

Samsung Evo 860 500GB SSD

Seagate Firecuda 1TB Hybrid (steam + older game install location) 

Corsair CX600 psu

Any and all help would be appreciated!

When you switch your complete platform you should do a fresh Windows install.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |