Any reasons NOT to buy this PC for an industrial setting? (Win 10 IoT Enterprise? 🤪)

I need to buy a PC for my work that I will be setting up to run an automated manufacturing cell.  The PC will run LabView to control a couple of physical processes as well as saving test results to a DB and communicating with a bunch of test equipment.  We are going to run computer vision on it, but LabView's computer vision DOES NOT take advantage of a GPU and doesn't benefit much from multi-threading.  Great.  We might need to add a PCIe card in the future, but don't need one now, so a free slot is useful.  Also, having 4 or more USB 3.x ports is an advantage because of the high throughput cameras we will be using.

I have built my own PCs before, but never sourced a pre-built machine.  We aren't really interested in much manual work to set it up, any time we can save helps us stay on budget and deliver this on time.  

Budget (including currency): $4000 (USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Computer Vision (non-GPU), Measurement, DB read/write, Peripheral control (printer, barcorde scanner, etc) , robot programming

Other details: Turns out the below mobo only supports M.2 22x42 and they don't have any rugged NVMe drives of that size to supply it with  >:(.  SSD does have DRAM cache at least. 

https://www.onlogic.com/mc850-54/?configuration=2c5c647d33267e8e4e77efef696bbd49

• Does anyone see any issues with the configuration at the link above?  Any weird bottlenecks I might not have noticed?
  • We'll probably be getting the Win10 IoT Enterprise OS 🤪.  I think it's just WIn10 without the bloat?  (Win 9 video anyone?)
  • Processor is Xeon E-2176G with PassMark single-threaded performance of 2714.  Couldn't find much better from typical supplier sites, is it worth trying for something higher?  We have the budget.

Looks decent. 

You might consider going with a 1TB ssd and ditching the hdd. Much more reliable and shock resistant.

CPU performance is pretty good. I think you would have difficulty sourcing a reasonably priced industrial system with higher single thread performance.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Cool.  I'm still going back and forth on whether it is worth it to save ~$300 to get the smaller SSD and HDD.  Budget isn't a problem, but still, saving is nice.

For the CPU performance, they have a Ryzen 9 3950X version of that same machine, but it has barely any IO, only VGA, and only 1 usable Ethernet port 😒

Are they going to offer Ryzen 5xxx cpu? The reviews suggest a significant IPC improvement over Intel.

Moving to all ssd offers some advantagrs. The model offered is MLC, which offers longer endurance, but is also more expensive. Going all solid state eliminates a mechanical part which should make the system more reliable. It also consolidates storage on a single device.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I'll ask if they are, but I haven't gotten the impression that they move quickly to offer new components.

Didn't notice the SSD is MLC, thanks for pointing that out.  While reliability of the drive would be nice, the only use it will have will be for old test images and likely other non critical data.  As the system runs it won't be saving large amounts of data, it will just be conducting tests and then saving to the database.  There is honestly no need for that much storage, but it's better to give the customer more than they need if it's cheap, haha.