baller on a budget headphones

ill be using on board audio these are for school computer use and a little bit of gaming and what not at home but ostly music and drowning out the people around me budget i am going for under 150 $ us and i looked at so far sennheiser hd 439's  @ 100$ hd518's @120hz$ and hd 419's @ 60$ remember cheaper is better got other stuff id rather spend money on but im tired of have crappy 10 dollar skullcandy's and i dont care much about brand i care about noise isolation then the puncheyness of the bass then the over all quality of sound in that order. and if youre going to say i need an o2 odac etc dont bother posting im happy with onboard at the moment just want nicer headphones oh yea either in ear or over ear none of that on ear bs lol (; cheers

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

ill be using on board audio these are for school computer use and a little bit of gaming and what not at home but ostly music and drowning out the people around me budget i am going for under 150 $ us and i looked at so far sennheiser hd 439's  @ 100$ hd518's @120hz$ and hd 419's @ 60$ remember cheaper is better got other stuff id rather spend money on but im tired of have crappy 10 dollar skullcandy's and i dont care much about brand i care about noise isolation then the puncheyness of the bass then the over all quality of sound in that order. and if youre going to say i need an o2 odac etc dont bother posting im happy with onboard at the moment just want nicer headphones oh yea either in ear or over ear none of that on ear bs lol (; cheers

HD518's

\

What's your location bro? ok doesn't tell me much

"OK" may or may not be Oklahoma. 

"OK" may or may not be Oklahoma. 

yae oklahoma lol (united states)

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

What's your location bro? ok doesn't tell me much

ok is oklahoma sorry

ok is oklahoma sorry

alright, well the CHC's EmoRarity was referring to are these: http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-CHC-SILVERADO-Headphones/dp/B009F4BV8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394639094&sr=8-1&keywords=chc+silverado I got a pair last week, they sound very good, and they're good for using out and about if you don't wanna use in-ears.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

yea haha went on a cruise last summer met some canadiens and they ligitmatly thought we rode horses to school and lived in trailer parks and teepees and went around shooting indians(we already did that part)

yae oklahoma lol (united states)

I'm touching your state, its like touching butts on bigger.

fair point, but to people that don't know the states much, it's sorta confusing.

Don't sweat it, no real need too. 

At that point, CHC's for sure. 

alright, well the CHC's EmoRarity was referring to are these: http://www.amazon.com/California-Headphone-Co-CHC-SILVERADO-Headphones/dp/B009F4BV8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394639094&sr=8-1&keywords=chc+silverado I got a pair last week, they sound very good, and they're good for using out and about if you don't wanna use in-ears.

and what about in ear just want to look at all the options what about meze 11's? http://www.mezeheadphones.com/shop.php

alrighty impulse buy im getting the chc's

budget and swag? why not buy shearme's vmodas in the classified section?

meze gets a huge thumbs down from me. in fact all the cheaply produced wood headphones get a huge thumbs down from me. 

I have a rebranded esmooth on ear headphone and it sounds like any other generic $10 headphone screws and headphone jack held together with hot glue. the wood really had no influence on the sound at all.