Malaysia Airlines MH370: Where do YOU think it went?

Coswar

Vietnam has decided to stop search operations until Malaysia confirms the last known location of the plane

and Malaysia is seeking help from India

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-india-joins-search-mh370-20140312

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

could a plane still fly without radar signals?

can anyone easily disable the radar signal?

could a terrorist have done this?

if its a terrorist act, why havn't anyone owned up and ask for ransom?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

might need to add the tag MH370 and missing plane

Narnia.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

might need to add the tag MH370 and missing plane

Don't think I can

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

could a plane still fly without radar signals?

can anyone easily disable the radar signal?

could a terrorist have done this?

if its a terrorist act, why havn't anyone owned up and ask for ransom?

I don't think It is a terrorist act-  I think it crashed and they just haven't found it yet

Main Rig:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Or maybe one of the neighbouring country's navy accidentally shot down the plane when it was about to enter their airspace and the comms was not working to identify themself.  That would be really crazy theory though.

Man, the search and rescue mission right now is a havoc with our local authorities leading the search effort. So many contradicting informations and denial for several involved parties when asked for explanations during press conference. I sincerely wanna slap our incompetent Defence Minister if he keeps saying 'That's not true', 'We don't know yet', 'I cannot disclose any detail informations'..

Man, the search and rescue mission right now is a havoc with our local authorities leading the search effort. So many contradicting informations and denial for several involved parties when asked for explanations during press conference. I sincerely wanna slap our incompetent Defence Minister if he keeps saying 'That's not true', 'We don't know yet', 'I cannot disclose any detail informations'..

Yes- it seems very confused. And suspicious, if it were a crash then he could easily give specifics 

Main Rig:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Russia!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

it only have 8 hours of fuel onboard

unlikely to fly all the way to russia