PC Crashes almost every time I launch a game

d1Rr3ctZ
Go to solution Solved by Radium_Angel,
3 minutes ago, d1Rr3ctZ said:

I have a R7 2700x and i used D.O.C.P.

I turned it off when my pc started to crash, but it didn't change anything.

Ok, then RAM testing time

Hello,

I have been recently having a lot of problems with my pc. Almost every time I launch a game the pc freezes and if I use the shut down button it just closes some windows and then I have to press it for 7 second to completely shut it down.

I have 2 X 8gb 3000mhz ram and I used "mdsched.exe" to verify it and it told me that my memory was faulty, so I started using different slots or using only one of my sticks, but nothing changed, my pc kept crashing.

Everything started when I tried to play NFS Heat and had problems with optimization, so I looked for solutions and found this video(

), which told me to change the user config by writing:"8 Core 16 Thread CPUs Thread.ProcessorCount 8 Thread.MaxProcessorCount 8 Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount 0 Thread.JobThreadPriority 0 GstRender.Thread.MaxProcessorCount 16".
I reinstalled my windows after this and nothing changed.
I hope somebody can help me because I ran out of Ides and I want to know if this is a hardware problem because my warranty will expire in a couple of months.

40 minutes ago, d1Rr3ctZ said:

it told me that my memory was faulty, so I started using different slots or using only one of my sticks, but nothing changed, my pc kept crashing.

If the RAM is bad, swapping it around won't solve the issue, only replacing it will.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

11 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

If the RAM is bad, swapping it around won't solve the issue, only replacing it will.

What are the chances of both of them being faulty?

2 minutes ago, d1Rr3ctZ said:

What are the chances of both of them being faulty?

Slim, but not unheard of.

Question: Are you using XMP or OCing anything?

If so, turn that off, see if the issue goes away, esp XMP, that seems to cause more issues than it solves.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Slim, but not unheard of.

Question: Are you using XMP or OCing anything?

If so, turn that off, see if the issue goes away, esp XMP, that seems to cause more issues than it solves.

3 minutes ago, d1Rr3ctZ said:

35 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

After some tests in games and with mdsched.exe I have come to the conclusion that only one of the sticks might be broken, I will continue this thread if problems still appear.