Got a new rig planned for Black Friday discounts. Thoughts?

AMDGrill

Budget (including currency): $1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Premiere Pro Editing, FPS Play, General multitasking

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): -

PowerBoost X-59 650w 80+ 6x Rainbow Rgb Case - Bought
SEAGATE 2TB Barracuda 256MB 7200rpm 3.5" SATA 3.0 Hard Drive x4 - Bought

WD 500GB Blue NVMe M.2 SSD (2400MB Read/1750MB Write)
ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AMD B550 Socket AM4 Ryzen DDR4 4600MHz (OC) M.2 Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3,8GHz 35MB Cache Socket AM4 Processor
GSKILL 16GB (2x8GB) Flare X 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 Dual Kit RAM
MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT MECH 8GB GDDR6 256 Bit GPU
or
MSI GEFORCE RTX 2070 VENTUS GP 8GB GDDR6 256bit NVIDIA GPU

General reasoning for the parts I chose

SSD

SSD's are still expensive in Turkey, I chose this one because I want something faster than the one I previously used(It was a Samsung MZNLN256HMHQ 500~mb read/write) but not something expensive like 3000mb r/w and I plan to add a 1TB SSD down the road. Hence I chose a MB with 2x M2)

MB
Originally went for an MSI B450 but a friend of mine who worked at a retailer told me MSI has been causing some issues so he told me to add a bit of budget to the MB and go for an Asus and B550 series if possible. 
I think it's a solid choice

CPU
Ryzen 3600X is the best I can get with the budget I have. I've been told to get 3600X rather than 3600 because there's a minor price but somewhat considerable performance difference.

RAM
I got the Flare X RAMs because apparently they perform better with Ryzen systems. They are also cheap. I can't afford faster RAM for the moment, I will be adding another 8g or 16g in the future. 

GPU
Completely budget-bound. 5700XT is **cheaper** than RTX2070 Ventus but I am completely open to suggestions. I can't afford a 2070 OC and I don't want to downgrade to 5700 or 5600//XT.

If you have any suggestions, I'm listening. 

Ps. I don't plan for a cooler because budget reasons and I've been told that the stock cooler is good enough. I will not be overclocking but I plan to add a Thermaltake UX200 in the future. 

I have never heard of that PSU before and I can't find anything about it. Probably a good idea to change it for something that's known to be good.

GPU wise, with everything that's going on right now. Just wait a bit, It's very likely you can get a better deal in the very near future.

You can get a 3070 (in theory, availability is an issue) for a similar price as a 2070 but it performs as a 2080ti. That's a great deal.

For AMD, no reviews yet so no idea atm.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It's a case brand that has just recently entered the market and people have been running 2080TIs on them apparently. I may get a Corsair PSU if I ever run into an issue, and I presume that by the time Black Friday discounts arrive, the 3070 will be on the market and I may get a 2070 for cheaper, or maybe a 3070 even for a little bit more. 

Ps. I forgot the mention, I already bought the Case & PSU & the HDDs

That is a nice case dude, are you from Turkey? Can't find it for sale anywhere else in the world - well anywhere that displays a price tag for it anyway, 549 Turkish Lira translates to about £50 so not a bad buy, does the PSU come with it? If so, quite a bargain even if it is a bit sketchy, it'll do till you get something better.

Pity its not for sale in the UK....

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

I would stay away from that PSU if you want you could try to sell it to recuperate some of the funds you spend on the case and purchase a PSU made by reputable company. We wouldn't want to fry your components (worst case scenario) or have unstable system.

As for the other parts they all look good and with the new CPU's and GPU's you should be able to find some nice deals going around

Yeah I am. 

The PSU came with the case and as far as the test reviews go, it handles fine. If I experience any issues I'll go for a 650w Corsair PSU but I can't get one seperately as of now due to exchange rates. 

I'm glad my rig got a pass. I haven't been in the Desktop game since 2012 lol