RTX 3070FE and 3080FE for same Msrp in India

esHeLix
Go to solution Solved by The_russian,

They are't the same price, try refreshing the page. I went to the India Nvidia shopping page (https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/buy/) and the prices are shown as follows:

3070: Rs.44,500

3080: Rs.62,000

3090: Rs.133,500

Screenshot_20201030-134236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.53b27497979a1c6f6447ca82e7095edb.jpgNvidia India have listed FE of 3070 and 3080 for same MSRP ?  My question is not How.... Why is this possible 😑

Screenshot_20201030-134223_Chrome.jpg

Uhh, did you notice they are out of stock ? And BTW, as an Indian I can confirm that If you go to online retailers than you would find different prices. Most of the Indian gamers purchase from online retailers, as Nvidia doesn't directly sell cards in India. At online retailers there is a price difference of 20k INR which is a lot for us Indians that is like 270 USD

2 hours ago, 01101000 01100101 01111001 said:

After much deliberation we have decided that you should get the 3080.

Haha  only if it becomes available. Its also around 950$ USD BTW   will  definitely go for 3080 no doubt 

@The_russian  Nvidia India page is buggy and I hope they might fix that in future cause still after refreshing so many times page is displaying old pricing .

2 hours ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Uhh, did you notice they are out of stock ? And BTW, as an Indian I can confirm that If you go to online retailers than you would find different prices. Most of the Indian gamers purchase from online retailers, as Nvidia doesn't directly sell cards in India. At online retailers there is a price difference of 20k INR which is a lot for us Indians that is like 270 USD

yes you are right !  but still Nvidia  will be the one deciding the price of FE edition so why would  I pay more than that ? and FE will be sold at a price what Nvidia decides seller cant give MSRP on retail boxes.