Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weird ads between changing sites.

So sometimes, when I search something and click the link, I get these weird promos. Is this a virus or is this a Microsoft Bing thing?

Bing??? you using Edge???

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

Aye, you can literally push Print-Screen and paste into a reply and show us.

R5 3600 @ 4.2Ghz all core w/CM Hyper-212 / RTX 2070 Super / 2x8Gb Vengeance 3200 / Sabrent 512Gb m.2 / 1Tb T-Force Vulcan SATA SSD

18 minutes ago, Ali_H. said:

So sometimes, when I search something and click the link, I get these weird promos. Is this a virus or is this a Microsoft Bing thing?

I Honestly have no idea what you're saying. Try again, being more detailed, or take a screenshot/video of it and send it here

My build:
CPU: 10700k Oc'd to 5.0 ghz                            GPU: RTX 3070 ventus 2x
Motherboard: Asus z490-v                                Cooler: Deepcool castle ex 120mm
Ram: Team tforce delta 32gb 3200mhz cl16     Case: Phanteks p418r (p360a ripoff) 
PSU: Apevia Prestige 800w

Notes:
Spoiler

To me the 10700k seems pretty underrated. It's a very solid cpu. at 5.0ghz it draws 175-185w under full load. the Asus z490-v is a sh*t teir motherboard, I wouldn't recommend it for anything past a 10600k for light oc's only. Tforce ram is pretty but cpu cooler clearance can be an issue on them, so beware. the RTX 3070 is obviously a great card, but the ventus 2x is just horrible. Don't buy it, not now, not ever. It's flimsy af, you can't increase the stock power limit, the cooler is worse than the one on the 3070FE. If it's a choice between this and nothing, choose nothing. The deepcool castle ex 120mm isn't really on sale outside of prebuilts, but it's a nice pretty cooler, gets my 10700k up to 96c after a prime95 cpu test for 15 minutes. The p418r is basically what it looks like. P360a, slap a few cyberpowerpc logos on it, and you're golden. The Apevia Prestige 800w is bad, but not terrible. Runs respectably quiet and isn't a bomb. More than a lot of PSU's in prebuilts can claim.

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

full disclosure:

Spoiler

I am a big idiot retard. Don't take my advice super seriously and always double-check what I'm saying. 

13 hours ago, si1enze said:

Aye, you can literally push Print-Screen and paste into a reply and show us.

13 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

I Honestly have no idea what you're saying. Try again, being more detailed, or take a screenshot/video of it and send it here

14 hours ago, The_russian said:

Did you mean to post a picture? 

I would take a picture, however, it happens really fast so I can't screenshot it. 

13 hours ago, PiberiusWilde said:

Bing??? you using Edge???

Yes I use edge and Bing. Is there a problem with that.