What should I do ?

In my market region, it is cheaper to buy 2 sticks of 8GB DDR4-3600MHz separately when compared to a 2x8GB kit. Will it work ?

1 minute ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

In my market region, it is cheaper to buy 2 sticks of 8GB DDR4-3600MHz separately when compared to a 2x8GB kit. Will it work ?

If it of the same brand and model, i.e, if it has the same timings and quality.

Like,  2 different sticks of a Corsair Vengeance 8gb 3600mhz will work, but not one Corsair and one G.Skill one with different timings

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

2 minutes ago, Justaphysicsnerd said:

Yes. A kit is just a bundle price thing. The sticks aren’t meaningfully matched or anything. 

Just now, Justaphysicsnerd said:

What is the latency?,It's as important as the frequency.

The lower the better,the sweet spot is 3600MHz CL16.

Stay away from kits with CL17 and higher .

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

35 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

Yes. A kit is just a bundle price thing. The sticks aren’t meaningfully matched or anything. 

They're normally at least out of the same batch so the chances of them working together is maxed.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.