Good Internet history documetary?

YouDontHaveToKnow

Does someone know of a good interent documetary, like: arpanet>bbs>dialup>adsl>copper>optic?

I would like it to be in a acting format, like if anyone has ever seen Jobs? Also would't mind it to be someone telling a story or normal documetary

All I know is it started with the military, Youtube is your friend, use it.

You are talking about covering some 30-40 years of history. With several key figures. Not likely that there will ever be lifetime-series. There are good resources for documentary and interviews. Like from Computer History Museums YT channel.

I personally don't like "acted" documentaries, or even just dramatized. As they usually leave some interesting details away to bring up more drama. Just look at Social Media (facebook movie) as example.

Overall just searching YT for documentaries of different subjects is good. There are good and bad ones, and I tend to delete watched from my playlists so I don't have that many to link either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 hours ago, YouDontHaveToKnow said:

Does someone know of a good interent documetary, like: arpanet>bbs>dialup>adsl>copper>optic?

I would like it to be in a acting format, like if anyone has ever seen Jobs? Also would't mind it to be someone telling a story or normal documetary

Nerds 2.0.1 covers the entire history of the internet from arpanet up until the dot com boom. You can watch it for free on Internet Archive.

The same person also made Triumph of the Nerds which covers the history of the PC. For a scripted history watch Pirates of Silicon Valley.