Does anyone know where to get an RTX 3070 in Canada?

Sorry if this is a stupid question -- it probably is, but I've never been through the process of trying to purchase a new product before it's sold out before. 

From what I know, Nvidia isn't going to be selling the card on their website and is handing it off instead to BestBuy. 

I just called BestBuy Canada and they told me it probably won't be coming out until early November, but the sales rep didn't really seem to know what she was talking about. Does anyone have better/more up to date information? Also, do we know where else is going to stock it in Canada? 

Thanks. 

Ask linus he probably has most of the 3070's that are in canada :p. But no nvidia is basically skipping most countries for release part from the usa and some European countries. The cards will be out but just won't be in stock so basically you will not get one.

I just called my Memory Express, i don't know if you're near one. They said they only got 2 3080's and 0 3090's. No idea about 3070 stock yet. They said if they don't have stock they take your name and number and you're put in a waitlist for one.

20 hours ago, wujoh said:

I just called my Memory Express, i don't know if you're near one. They said they only got 2 3080's and 0 3090's. No idea about 3070 stock yet. They said if they don't have stock they take your name and number and you're put in a waitlist for one.

23 hours ago, jaslion said:

Ask linus he probably has most of the 3070's that are in canada :p. But no nvidia is basically skipping most countries for release part from the usa and some European countries. The cards will be out but just won't be in stock so basically you will not get one.

Welp. I failed to get one completely. Did y'all fare any different?