Need help choosing tv

AlwaysWong

Hello

I need help choosing my next new tv because my current tv have multiple dead pixels and it is Insignia tv. I did some researches on all of these televisions below, and I cannot think which one to go with. I want to upgrade my 55' to 75' max. 65' will do fine too, but 75' will be great. Any of the 65' model good too below? I try to keep my budget under $1000 USD as possible. I can stretch $1100.

Sony - 75' Class XBR X800H Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV. Model: XBR75X800H

Sony - 75' Class X750H Series LED 4k UHD Smart Android TV. Model: KD75X750H

Samsung 75' Class 8 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV. Model: UN75TU8000FXZA

Samsung 75' Class 7 Series LED 4k UHD Smart Tizen TV. Model: UN75TU7000FXZA

Samsung 65' Class 8 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV. Model: UN65RU8000FXZA

2 minutes ago, Wanta3060 said:

All I know is Samsung over Sony better system for me at least also depends if u want to game

No game. Only for movie and tv casual watching. 

Which one should i go from the selection choices that i have? 

well I would look at the features of them maybe they have like different apps that aren’t on the other one maybe one has airplay and one doesn’t I use airplay a lot 

What are your inputs? Can’t recommend s a 4K TV until we know what is going into it.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

10 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

What are your inputs? Can’t recommend s a 4K TV until we know what is going into it.

Currently one Hdmi from direct tv box, one fire tv stick 4k, and one digital optical for soundbar 

29 minutes ago, Wanta3060 said:

I can’t chose one for u though

Which one has good picture quality? 

Dont recommend LG for movies only if its OLED. otherwise its an ips panel and it sucks for movies. contrast ratio is bad. https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/nano90 . 1000:1 contrast ratio is very very bad for movies.

the first sony link is ips too so instead i recommend samsung UN75TU8000FXZA . or TU7000 but lacks local dimming

I'd recommend to go for black friday and then try to get a LG C9 or CX OLED. The CX is the newer version but they have very similar picture quality. They can currently be found for ~1500$, so maybe one of them can be found near your budget on black friday. You'll not regret going OLED if you can get one. The picture is just uncomparable to any LCD TV, be it LG's Nanocell TV's or Samsung QLED TV's. And for your usecase burn-in will not be a problem.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.