Genshin Impact installed itself on my phone

TwilightLink

Hello!

Today I noticed that Genshim Impact (or something like that, the game that everyone said was a breath of the wild clone) was randomly installed on my cellphone, I inmediately went to the play store and uninstalled it. How is this possible? The only time i went to the play sotre was to search spotify but I didn't installed a thing.

I have a Samsung phone and I don't have the option activated to install from outside sources or something like that (my phone is not in english).

Does anyone know how could it happened? Thanks for the answers!

What phone is it and what firmware? Could be a promotion or such as fortnite had the installer was preloaded on the phone

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

probably (could this be called bloatware if you dont intend to use it?) some ad. is this a new phone? i wouldn't concern myself too much. (after all windows 10 does install candy crush soda automatically)

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

Thanks for the answers!

4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

What phone is it and what firmware? Could be a promotion or such as fortnite had the installer was preloaded on the phone

1 minute ago, eeeee1 said:

probably (could this be called bloatware if you dont intend to use it?) some ad. is this a new phone? i wouldn't concern myself too much.

It's a Galaxy A20S, I bought it some months ago. It randomly happened today, maybe I installed without noticing while looking for Spotify (it appears in the result list)? I tend to miss touch A LOT with a touch screen.

4 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

(after all windows 10 does install candy crush soda automatically)

I really hate that, anytime I do a fresh install of w10, I have to spend way too much time deleting all that stuff

1 minute ago, TwilightLink said:

eally hate that, anytime I do a fresh install of w10, I have to spend way too much time deleting all that stuff

WYay, thanks for reminding me of something else I need to do when I help my grandparents with their new ssd. 

THANKS A LOT!!

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Could potentially be a friend/family member who downloaded it. I install some apps for myself on my moms phone in case my battery dies and I have 0 alternatives.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

29 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

Could potentially be a friend/family member who downloaded it. I install some apps for myself on my moms phone in case my battery dies and I have 0 alternatives.

Thanks for the answer! Only I use my phone, so it's impossible that someone else installed it.

I don't know what happened, nothing weird happened after that or before.

Edited by TwilightLink

Im pretty sure i saw a thread on r/samsung, maybe one or two months ago about samsung store auto-installing apps. But i cannot remember if there was a fix for it. Look in the store's settings if there is any option to turn off.

Edit: is that app on the galaxy store?