Warzone minimum specs

Kanna
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
14 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Meh this should be obvious the amd phenom ii 955 won't run warzone right? What about super low settings?

It will never even run warzone it lacks a needed instructionset to even launch the game. So not going to happen. Even if it did a phenom 955 would not have the horsepower to even get stable 30fps no matter the other specs you have.

Meh this should be obvious the amd phenom ii 955 won't run warzone right? What about super low settings?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

phenom ii 955 running it =/= making it playable.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

phenom ii 955 running it =/= making it playable.

Could you explain what you mean?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

Could you explain what you mean?

you can get it to run the game, as it, it launches and you get to the game itself, but there may be no playable expirence (sub 1 fps and missing textures)

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

you can get it to run the game, as it, it launches and you get to the game itself, but there may be no playable expirence (sub 1 fps and missing textures)

Would that be because game is CPU heavy?

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Would that be because game is CPU heavy?

no, just because you are running on a ancient cpu. a phenom ii cant run even witcher 3 very well, and witcher 3 is not even cpu intenstive. 

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Phenoms lack AVX support, and afaik Modern Warfare (as well as many other DX12 titles) does utilise AVX instructions, so it's probably a no, to answer your question.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

14 minutes ago, Kanna said:

It will never even run warzone it lacks a needed instructionset to even launch the game. So not going to happen. Even if it did a phenom 955 would not have the horsepower to even get stable 30fps no matter the other specs you have.

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

Phenoms lack AVX support, and afaik Modern Warfare (as well as many other DX12 titles) does utilise AVX instructions, so it's probably a no, to answer your question.

That sucks guess the PC needs a big upgrade

Reminder⚠️

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Okay as I guessed

Reminder⚠️

Why am I thinking of this late 90's game this has been re-released under a FOSS lineese . and ported over to almost every OS still in use?

https://wz2100.net/

I played the Hell out of it on whatever Linux Distro I was using at the time.