LTT mousepad

botond08

When we can purchase that fancy mousepad from lttstore.com?

Linus told us in a forum post, that we can probably buy it in September. Obviously, that's not the case anymore, but is there any news about this?

mpad.png

iirc they have yet to find someone to produce them to their standards, but maybe I'm wrong or that's changed by now.

@LinusTech

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

26 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

iirc they have yet to find someone to produce them to their standards, but maybe I'm wrong or that's changed by now.

@LinusTech

"to their standards"
*starts getting flashbacks about clips of every time Linus broke something*

Spoiler

Seriously though, their merch is awesome and I would love to get that mousepad.

Edited by DankDoodles

5 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Coming soon

Yay!

I've been waiting to buy a mousepad till this came out. Designs look absolutely amazing!

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

sounds interesting

i just hope the shipping will be reasonable. ive visited the store on numerous occasions filled a basket and then worked out the import and customs charges here on top of delivery and it usually makes every item cost twice as much which sucks.

58 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Coming soon now :)