doubt about change of temps while using a new case

Repomeg

Hi, I have been using a Cooler master elite 371 case with my zotac twinfan 1650 super for a while now and usually got like 30-35º while idle and 70-75º while playing, but just recently changed to a micro atx case, a gamemax expedition blue and my temps changed to 40-45 while idle and 80-84º while playing, tried moving my fans around and didnt help much, should I just ignore these new temps or should I like try to reduce them by lowering my graphic settings while gaming or sth 

You can try opening the side panel to see if it's case airflow issue

If you see a significant temp drop (I'd say more than 10 is really bad) then yes it's bad case airflow

Welcome to the forums, remember to quote or mention ( @Moonzy) when replying so that the person you're replying to will see it

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

19 hours ago, Moonzy said:

You can try opening the side panel to see if it's case airflow issue

If you see a significant temp drop (I'd say more than 10 is really bad) then yes it's bad case airflow

Welcome to the forums, remember to quote or mention ( @Moonzy) when replying so that the person you're replying to will see it

ey, thx for the warm welcome <3, srry for the late answer but I've been trying to fix this the whole day, tried moving the fans, using the pc without a side panel, literally using a regular fan to blow air in and out of the gpu but it didnt drop a single degree, so I just gave up and moved back to my old case:(  the space between the gpu and power supply was just to small for it to get any air sadly (about like 5-6? cm) but thx anyways! 

19 minutes ago, Repomeg said:

the space between the gpu and power supply was just to small for it to get any air sadly (about like 5-6? cm)

I see

And no problems, sad that it's design issue

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately