Looking for Desktop advice. Tl:Dr

Desert Rose

not sure where to put this...

Ok so let me start by saying:

Budget $1,100 [Prefer to spend $700]

I have little to no experience on building a desktop and would prefer to buy one that is pre built. push come to shove i can learn how to build it if it would save me a a few hundred dollars.

My Problem is, i am looking for a desktop that can do decent Gaming and Decent Video Editing, i am going to start doing Youtube and using adobe premier pro and gaming specs would be around what it takes to play the video game "Planet side 2" ill also want to stream and I am not sure if i need 2 monitors, but my main focus will be on video editing. 

Like i said I have little to no experience with Desktop specs and if someone could be a awesome person and give me a breakdown/recommendation or even links straight to amazon on what to buy.

I came here because i do not want to blow all my money on a educated guess you know what im saying lol? 

Tl:Dr Looking for a desktop with a budget of $700-$1,100 that can do video editing and run video games. prefer to buy pre-built but can manually build it to if to save more money. links to sources please.