Was inspired by various YT channels to include LTT, this is actually my first ever build and it blew me away by how it actually turned out. I learned how to build simply by watching multiple step by step guides for it and how to set up bios, etc. I have yet to name this but I think part of the concept was mainly from looking at Alienware pics sometime ago and wanting to make something that really deserves that name. I'm not much for a gamer, but I plan to utilize this for animation and evolving my art from just having an iPad alone. 

20201013_211457.jpg

20201018_000609.jpg

20201018_000756.jpg

20201018_000814.jpg

3 minutes ago, Verve said:

Was inspired by various YT channels to include LTT, this is actually my first ever build and it blew me away by how it actually turned out. I learned how to build simply by watching multiple step by step guides for it and how to set up bios, etc. I have yet to name this but I think part of the concept was mainly from looking at Alienware pics sometime ago and wanting to make something that really deserves that name. I'm not much for a gamer, but I plan to utilize this for animation and evolving my art from just having an iPad alone. 

20201013_211457.jpg

20201018_000609.jpg

20201018_000756.jpg

20201018_000814.jpg

Damn man, awesome build, I love the way you angled down the gpu, maybe I could try that, how did you do it?

1 minute ago, Ankh tech tips said:

Damn man, awesome build, I love the way you angled down the gpu, maybe I could try that, how did you do it?

Too easy, all you need is an extending riser cable and a bracket, my case came with both but you can get them pretty cheap too, the downside is being this card is as beefy as it is, it sags on the right, still screwed in, though I'm still trying to find like another little bracket or something for the extra support

8 minutes ago, Verve said:

Too easy, all you need is an extending riser cable and a bracket, my case came with both but you can get them pretty cheap too, the downside is being this card is as beefy as it is, it sags on the right, still screwed in, though I'm still trying to find like another little bracket or something for the extra support

Good job man you should be proud

2 minutes ago, Ankh tech tips said:

Good job man you should be proud

I was so hesitant first starting it up, I was like "please don't blow up" 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Verve said:

I was so hesitant first starting it up, I was like "please don't blow up" 🤣🤣

Yeah well then you're lucky can you list the specs

17 minutes ago, Ankh tech tips said:

Yeah well then you're lucky can you list the specs

Here you go:

CoolerMaster C700M

Aorus X570 Elite Wifi

Ryzen 9 3900X

Aorus 2080 Super

4X16GB trident z royal

EK Water Cooling block, tank and pump, 420 radiator

3 CM 140 fans front, 3 corsair rgb fans top

PNY SSD 1Tb

2 minutes ago, Verve said:

Here you go:

CoolerMaster C700M

Aorus X570 Elite Wifi

Ryzen 9 3900X

Aorus 2080 Super

4X16GB trident z royal

EK Water Cooling block, tank and pump, 420 radiator

3 CM 140 fans front, 3 corsair rgb fans top

PNY SSD 1Tb

noice

45 minutes ago, Verve said:

Never seen an angled bracket before.  I’ve seen vertical ones but not an angled one.  Trying to figure out how the i/o is handled.   Looking up the case and perusing pics, it seems it may just  not be and you’ve got to plug and unplug internally?

BA825AC7-C3AB-4A79-BB39-978C4D0AAF39.jpeg.f3b7a8bd1ed4c3231661370bfa2471ff.jpeg

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

36 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Never seen an angled bracket before.  I’ve seen vertical ones but not an angled one.  Trying to figure out how the i/o is handled.   Looking up the case and perusing pics, it seems it may just  not be and you’ve got to plug and unplug internally?

BA825AC7-C3AB-4A79-BB39-978C4D0AAF39.jpeg.f3b7a8bd1ed4c3231661370bfa2471ff.jpeg

All you need to do with it is mount it on the bracket with some screws, the cable plugs into the bottom of the card and extends to the motherboard, the downside is that it may not be the best idea when you're bridging two cards together, unless you can find a big enough bracket (or make one), also, there's a reason I went with a liquid cooled gpu setup: those fans are blowing hot air into the motherboard like that