Triple g9 or vr for i-racing?

Ankh Tech

@jaslion pointed out that vr is better than triple g9s so I wanted some more opinions, and pick which is best

VR is better for depth perception and realism but the two really aren't that comparable. This is due to refresh rate being the biggest hurdle for vr (90hz is great but not 240hz+) and '3d-ness' (depth perception) being the biggest hurdle for racing on monitors. 

I'd go VR in a heartbeat 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

10 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

VR is better for depth perception and realism but the two really aren't that comparable. This is due to refresh rate being the biggest hurdle for vr (90hz is great but not 240hz+) and '3d-ness' (depth perception) being the biggest hurdle for racing on monitors. 

I'd go VR in a heartbeat 

The problem is I want to have a 3000 series card and vr uses usb type c making me have to use adapters

Displayport to usb-c adapters are effectively transparent to the system. The pinout and display standard doesn't effect latency or fps at all. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

8 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

Displayport to usb-c adapters are effectively transparent to the system. The pinout and display standard doesn't effect latency or fps at all. 

thanks

18 hours ago, Ankh tech tips said:

@jaslion pointed out that vr is better than triple g9s so I wanted some more opinions, and pick which is best

You mean samsung's G9 right? if yes: do you even money bro? and technically VR is the most inersive expirience but 3 G9 should also be just fine for anything 

3 minutes ago, Elad.Evron said:

You mean samsung's G9 right? if yes: do you even money bro? and technically VR is the most inersive expirience but 3 G9 should also be just fine for anything 

Yeah these are all plans and thoughts for the future

Just now, Ankh tech tips said:

Yeah these are all plans and thoughts for the future

Tripple G9s is so much screen space, like I dont think I have enaugh place on my desk for 1 G9 so 3 is a lot, I hope you really enjoy them