Anyone know about Monsoon Reservoirs?

Hi Guys,

New to watercooling here so i'm curious if someone might be able to lend some insight. I'm building a Monsoon Reservoir that has couplers (2 ports on each one) that can connect individual segments of 50mm tube. I thought I could use the 2 ports as one as an outlet, and one was an inlet for my CPU block, but someone told me they are both inlets.  Does anyone know? I've enclosed a photo and would appreciate any insight?

Appreciate it,

HyB

monsoon.jpg

7 hours ago, Hy Elijah said:

Hi Guys,

New to watercooling here so i'm curious if someone might be able to lend some insight. I'm building a Monsoon Reservoir that has couplers (2 ports on each one) that can connect individual segments of 50mm tube. I thought I could use the 2 ports as one as an outlet, and one was an inlet for my CPU block, but someone told me they are both inlets.  Does anyone know? I've enclosed a photo and would appreciate any insight?

Appreciate it,

HyB

The only outlet is the one from the pump at the bottom. All the others are optional returns - likely positioned to be more convenient. Block any you don't use.