Waterblock for EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra ?

Just bought this card, I didn't choose this one so much as it was the only 3080/3090 available from EVGA's auto-notify lists which I used on 9/24 at 7:45AM. Would have preferred a 3080 or at least a 3090 without the RGB bling which I'm going to have to remove to watercool anyway.

SO...I hadn't much researched which cards had water blocks available and which didn't, and even if this one doesn't, I'd probably have bought it anyway because EVGA Hydro Copper water block will come out eventually.

BUT are there any compatible waterblocks you guys know of? I checked EKWB's configurator and the configurator didn't find one, but that only searches EKWB's own products. Also googled this and not really finding anything which is disappointing. Maybe Bykski, Barrow, Watercool, somebody makes one or is planning to in the near future? I should receive my fittings, distro plate, etc. by early November at latest so ideally I'd already have the block then so I can do the tubing all at once.

@Shai Hulud

I haven't seen any released for that specific model yet. Ekwb has one slated for the non ultra card. That might fit your card as i think the only difference is boost rating. You should double check after it is released. At current time the selections of blocks is minimal and primarily only for reference pcb cards. 

9 minutes ago, m9x3mos said:

@Shai Hulud

I haven't seen any released for that specific model yet. Ekwb has one slated for the non ultra card. That might fit your card as i think the only difference is boost rating. You should double check after it is released. At current time the selections of blocks is minimal and primarily only for reference pcb cards. 

I emailed EK to ask, haven't had a response yet but I don't think they are the same based on this compatibility document I found from Watercool

http://gpu.watercool.de/WATERCOOL_HEATKILLER_GPU_Compatibility.pdf

Weirdly EK says the quantum vector XC3 block is compatible with 3080 FTW3 Ultra but doesn't list 3090. I assume if they were compatible Watercool would say so as well. But I thought the 3080/3090 used the same layouts...

Capture.PNG

Oops, misread that list, it says the block is compatible with XC3 Ultra, not FTW3 Ultra. 

This is disappointing, if nobody is making a card in the next 30ish days I may just sell it and try my luck at a different model

Watercool has a survey on Twitter for the next monoblock they are making. The other three cards in the survey already have available waterblocks from other companies like EKWB and Alphacool so I'd encourage anyone to vote for FTW3

• 2 weeks later...

If you get the hydro copper can you send in your card to have evga install it?

20 hours ago, ajbuckley0311 said:

If you get the hydro copper can you send in your card to have evga install it?

If you buy the hydro copper it comes preinstalled I think. But they are probably also releasing just the hydro copper waterblock, but I highly doubt for that they'd install it onto your card, but IDK.

I just bought the Optimus waterblock. Probably a few more weeks to get it