Upgrading old Gaming pc gtx 770

Hey guys im looking to upgrade my PC from this what should i get budget 200-2000 usd

and should i upgrade my motherboard?

9 minutes ago, XAIXER said:

What are your current specs?

its under the tags

12 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

budget 200-2000

That's a super wide budget, how much are you willing to spend? You can get a whole new system with that money

12 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

should i upgrade my motherboard?

If you upgrade your CPU, you have to. The 4790 family of CPUs are the best on LGA 1150.

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

its under the tags

Not sure I know what that means.

What games do you/will you be playing?

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

That's a super wide budget, how much are you willing to spend? You can get a whole new system with that money

If you upgrade your CPU, you have to. The 4790 family of CPUs are the best on LGA 1150.

yea so im looking to play on a 1080 144 monitor and i want to play call of duty on the full 144 frames

1 minute ago, ausham said:

Not sure I know what that means.

What games do you/will you be playing?

i will play fortnite csgo minecraft call of duty warzone star wars jedi fallen order  and assasin screed odesy on atleast 120 fps

2 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

yea so im looking to play on a 1080 144 monitor and i want to play call of duty on the full 144 frames

Can you share a pcpartpicker list of your specs? Not sure if your power supply is any good for modern stuff, or if you want to reuse your case. The SSD would be fine to keep, of course.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

sorry didnt get the message after this one?

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Can you share a pcpartpicker list of your specs? Not sure if your power supply is any good for modern stuff, or if you want to reuse your case. The SSD would be fine to keep, of course.

how do i send my specs SRY

1 minute ago, Goudvisy said:

how do i send my specs SRY

Pcpartpicker.com lets you make a parts list, and at the top of the list is a permalink. You can just copy that link and paste it here.

You don't have to be super exact with the CPU, or SSD but with the case and power supply, try to get the exact model. Also, let us know if you're using a non-stock cooler for the CPU.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Pcpartpicker.com lets you make a parts list, and at the top of the list is a permalink. You can just copy that link and paste it here.

You don't have to be super exact with the CPU, or SSD but with the case and power supply, try to get the exact model. Also, let us know if you're using a non-stock cooler for the CPU.

my cpu is a i7 4790 and my graphics card is a gtx 770 my mother board is a z97 gaming 7 my power suplly is a antec 850 volts and my cpu cooler is aweak cooler cause my heat on cpu is always ubove 50 when playing games and hard core gaming ubove 70

Just now, Goudvisy said:

my cpu is a i7 4790 and my graphics card is a gtx 770 my mother board is a z97 gaming 7 my power suplly is a antec 850 volts and my cpu cooler is aweak cooler cause my heat on cpu is always ubove 50 when playing games and hard core gaming ubove 70

all these parts are older than 5 years lol

This is the reason I asked for a parts list. A random 850 watt power supply can be anything, there are loads of them, antec doesn't make only one. The CPU cooler isn't weak, 70 degrees when gaming is totally normal.

all these parts are older than 5 years lol

Which isn't a problem

Here is an example of how to share a parts list:

If you are buying in the united states, this is a great parts list. If you are not, please let us know.

Primary PC:

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

This is the reason I asked for a parts list. A random 850 watt power supply can be anything, there are loads of them, antec doesn't make only one. The CPU cooler isn't weak, 70 degrees when gaming is totally normal.

Which isn't a problem

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DWjccT

4 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

quality power supply, you should keep it. you can save that money and buy more SSD storage space

I also recommend waiting for 5000 series Ryzen because the 5800x will be great at high refresh gaming

Primary PC:

5 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

15 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Which isn't a problem

ok i send it now what?

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Which isn't a problem

If you are buying in the united states, this is a great parts list. If you are not, please let us know.

im living in south africa but i can order from dubai free shipping 

so i can get any graphics car and my motherboard and cpu wont bottle neck?

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

quality power supply, you should keep it. you can save that money and buy more SSD storage space

I also recommend waiting for 5000 series Ryzen because the 5800x will be great at high refresh gaming

sorry i got it wrong its bronze sirtyfide not gold

1 hour ago, Goudvisy said:

im living in south africa but i can order from dubai free shipping 

here is a part list that is in saudi, because unfortunately there is no dubai or south africa option on pcpp. I hope it is close

55 minutes ago, Goudvisy said:

sorry i got it wrong its bronze sirtyfide not gold

worth replacing it, since the bronze is not nearly as good.

Primary PC: