URGENT HELP EXTERNAL DISPLAY NOT WORKING

Hi Linus and Team,

If any body remembers windows 10 2004 update in march in India, i had serious issues with my Lenovo Idea pad 320, which left my laptop dead for 4 months. Had to roam around with 3 technicians to get it fixed only with the diagnostics that 2004 damaged my battery and i have to get it replaced now. So i am writing this from a laptop which is more over a desktop now.

My question to all is that, my external monitor does not work anymore with this laptop, for which i cannot find any drivers to work for that stupid thing (LG monitor: 24EA53). I do get some drivers from the lg site and it does not work. But i cannot find the old CD driver (which i lost in multiple moves) anywhere online.

I can connect my TV and it works with every other external as a default external monitor. But not the one which i want it to work.

I am tired on this and i cant get my work done anymore.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Regards,

Dev

8 hours ago, wolfpathgaming said:

Hi Linus and Team,

If any body remembers windows 10 2004 update in march in India, i had serious issues with my Lenovo Idea pad 320, which left my laptop dead for 4 months. Had to roam around with 3 technicians to get it fixed only with the diagnostics that 2004 damaged my battery and i have to get it replaced now. So i am writing this from a laptop which is more over a desktop now.

My question to all is that, my external monitor does not work anymore with this laptop, for which i cannot find any drivers to work for that stupid thing (LG monitor: 24EA53). I do get some drivers from the lg site and it does not work. But i cannot find the old CD driver (which i lost in multiple moves) anywhere online.

I can connect my TV and it works with every other external as a default external monitor. But not the one which i want it to work.

I am tired on this and i cant get my work done anymore.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Regards,

Dev

First thing never write every thing in bold and italics no one will want to read it and as a dyslexic person im really surprised i read it. 

ok so if the laptop work and all of the other displays work then try connecting that LG monitor to something else to see if it works, or try to connect to a different port to see if maybe only the port on the monitor is broken. If you have a LG driver, even if its wrong, it should dispay something, or recgnize an input, even if the driver cant make a picture apear. 

(also you can look if the monitor recegnizes an input but doesnt display stuff then youll know its the pannel....)