My pc is stuck in a boot loop please help

SamuelCha

Hello,

My pc has had some troubles starting for the past year or so but lately it's been getting worse I think, it seams to be a problem with the dual bios but I'm not sure, it starts then after 3-5 seconds the dual bios LED switches to the other bios LED and then reboots to do the exact same thing but after a couple mins it will start normally, sometimes it will start straight away but sometimes when I'm in a hurry it knows and will take 10-15 mins 

PC specs

CPU i7-4790k 

GPU : GTX 970

MOBO : Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT

RAM : 16Gb Corsair vengeance 

Boot drive : Samsung SSD 850 Evo 250GB

PSU : corsair HX850i (I know it's quite a lot of overkill I got it because it was cheap like under 100€ cheap)

I have put a video of my pc and can post other details if needed

Have you done any overclocking? The computer probably needs to be on for this but have you tried flashing the bios?

I flashed it and in the rebooting process it now won't even boot... Just the same problem as before except minus the bit where it actually boots after 10-15 mins 

1 hour ago, Nick Neuburg said:

Have you done any overclocking? The computer probably needs to be on for this but have you tried flashing the bios?

I have done overclocking in the past but not for the past 2 years or so and the bios was out of date 

5 hours ago, Nick Neuburg said:

If you can remove the overclock that could solve the issue

It is not overclocked

So if your pc doesnt even boot into windows or bois so i suggest just move your hdd and back up ur data and secondly if ur computer reboots automatically when u try to open something or the other ? if yes then there is a good chance that the power supply may be the problem (considering if you boot into windows atleast)