Would you guys mind reviews that aren't PC parts?

AndreiCudia7

Hello I'm new to the community and I'd just like to ask if it would be fine to post reviews of stuff that aren't PC parts. I wanna be a phone reviewer that maybe one day will branch out to PC, but for now phones and other gear. Right now, I've reviewed my HTC One, EasyEyez (app), Premium Flex Dolly, and an Acer Aspire S7.

So would you guys mind if I post reviews of non-desktop PC content, but still tech-related?

Thanks!

If you haven't noticed this is a tech forum, it's not a specifically a PC forum so go at it.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

We do not discriminate here....much...sometimes...look, yes you can review other hardware and software :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Lol thanks guys. It's not against code of conduct to link videos from my YouTube channel right? As long as it isn't spam?

Sure. If I need it, why not? :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Lol thanks guys. It's not against code of conduct to link videos from my YouTube channel right? As long as it isn't spam?

Don't post any links to your videos on the forum, it's advertising and it will get your posts removed.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Yeah, it's a tech forum. Tech includes phones, software, consoles, ect. It's not limited to pc parts.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)