Laptop below 82,000 INR

vaorg1

hey guys,

so i am planning to buy laptop for my studies and video editing. I check the ASUS rog 14 but there is no web camera which is a disadvantage for meetings. SO can you guys recommend any laptop below 82k INR for  my needs. 

1. Webcam

2. Graphics card

3. Thermal ports like the exhaust should be facing out as to improve the performance..

Is ASUS tuf series laptop good ?

Googled so others wont have to. That's about 1100 usd. 

There are tons of options in the midrange. Pick some with the cpu/Gpu you like and check reviews for thermals and noise.

1 minute ago, Dudis said:

There are tons of options in the midrange. Pick some with the cpu/Gpu you like and check reviews for thermals and noise.

yea, but there is a problem $800USD laptops are literally 90k INR indian rupee. if I convert 90k indian rupee its more than $1400 and that's so pricey  they even don't give ms office. :(

2 minutes ago, Dudis said:

I check Zephyrus g14 and g15 but they don't have web camera and ms office. if I would buy those two separately it would cost nearly 90k which is not in my budget.