Is MS taking longer than usual to approve gamer pics or is it me?

Kawaii Koneko

Okay, so I've uploaded at least half a dozen gamer pics and most updated within seconds. One took about five minutes, max. It has been over twelve hours now since my last one.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing delays or if my pic is somehow not acceptable. I'm hesitant to try to re-upload or upload a new one because I don't want to get sent to the back of the que, if that is what is happening. Then again, if it is just messed up, I don't want to wait for nothing. It says I will see it again once it has been verified but like I said, usually this is fast. 

My picture is just two anime girls kissing. They are fully clothed and there isn't any sexual expressions or anything like that on their faces. I don't think there is any rule against any kind of romantic picture that has kissing... or is there? I had a gamer pic where there was some obvious yuri tension but never had an issue so I'm just wondering if somehow kissing is too far? 

It could be on the edge of acceptable or just slow service me and my friend has experienced small problems today

Edit : could you like DM the image or upload here (mentioning DM because I don’t know if it will break any lines here)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

42 minutes ago, Kanna said:

It could be on the edge of acceptable or just slow service me and my friend has experienced small problems today

Edit : could you like DM the image or upload here (mentioning DM because I don’t know if it will break any lines here)

It's quite tame so I'm not worried about sharing it here. Honestly, I wouldn't even have thought MS would have an issue with it if it wasn't for taking so long to upload. 

Spoiler

1-2-1.png

27 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

It's quite tame so I'm not worried about sharing it here. Honestly, I wouldn't even have thought MS would have an issue with it if it wasn't for taking so long to upload. 

Reveal hidden contents

1-2-1.png

I don’t see why it would take so long, doesn’t break rules pretty sure I’ve seen worse

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

They're probably just tired of you uploading stuffs all the time and having to "review" it...

And I don't mean this negatively towards you, more like if you're using such a limited service you have to expect to deal with the drawbacks...

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I forgot about this post. I tried uploading a new pic and it worked instantly. I didn't try re-uploading the problematic image as I actually quite liked the new one I found. I'll try this one again when I get bored with what I have.

Maybe it was just a bug... I mean is there really a person overseeing this all or is it automated?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity