Recommendations on new GPU

ArvA

Hello, 
i am thinking of building a new pc in a few months. Looks like i got every part sorted out but cant deside what gpu to choose, here is the part list:

PSU- CP-9020132-EU PSU Corsair TX650M, 650W, 80 Plus® Gold, Semi-Modular, 120mm
CASE- SPC179 SILENTIUMPC Regnum RG4F Frosty White, ATX korpusas, 3x120mm FAN
RAM- HX432C16FB3K2/16 Kingston 16GB (2x8GB kit) HyperX FURY 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM Black
CPU- 100-100000031BOX AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6C/12T, 4.2 GHz, 36 MB, AM4, 65W, 7nm, BOX 
MOB- TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING, AM4, B450, USB3.1, M.2, SATA 6GB/S
SSD- ASX6000LNP-512GT-C Adata SSD XPG SX6000 512GB Lite PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280, R/W 1800/1200 MB/s

I was thinking of RTX 2060, but found that it's not really worth the price, would like to have GPU that wont bottleneck the CPU that much, would love to hear some opinions

If you're planning on building in a few months, there will be both new CPUs and new GPUs out by then. I'd go for one of those most likely.

Worst time to be buying parts for a build. Give it a few months, we'll have the new GPU's and CPU's out.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

21 minutes ago, ArvA said:

I was thinking of RTX 2060, but found that it's not really worth the price, would like to have GPU that wont bottleneck the CPU that much, would love to hear some opinions

your gpu choice should depend on what monitor resolution and refresh you want to play or could afford not if it will be bottlnecked or will bottleneck a cpu

3 hours ago, Grabhanem said:

If you're planning on building in a few months, there will be both new CPUs and new GPUs out by then. I'd go for one of those most likely.

Hello,

Will there be any new GPUs for mid-range gamers like GTX 1660 Super and RTX 2060.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Question Asker said:

Hello,

Will there be any new GPUs for mid-range gamers like GTX 1660 Super and RTX 2060.

Almost certainly. Midrange parts make up the majority of Nvidia and AMD's sales, so there's always fierce competition in the $200-400 range.

4 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

Almost certainly. Midrange parts make up the majority of Nvidia and AMD's sales, so there's always fierce competition in the $200-400 range.

I also need a good Midranger, I am thinking to buy GTX 1660, but prices in India are so high, should I get it for 287.92$? (MSI Gaming x 1660 Model).

Just now, Mr. Question Asker said:

I also need a good Midranger, I am thinking to buy GTX 1660, but prices in India are so high, should I get it for 287.92$? 

I'd definitely wait. Even if supply of new cards isn't great, prices for older cards will probably drop when budget Ampere/Navi2 launch in the coming month(s).

3 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

I'd definitely wait. Even if supply of new cards isn't great, prices for older cards will probably drop when budget Ampere/Navi2 launch in the coming month(s).

Ok, Thank you, I also will wait.