7600 or 6700 upgrade for streaming pc?

6700 is way better because of hyperthreading, but I can't recommend it if you can't get it under $120. Once you're spending around $140 or so, you can make more money and get more performance by selling your current motherboard and getting a cheap Ryzen CPU and motherboard. B450 motherboards around the $75 mark and a ryzen 3 3100 for $100 (or ryzen 3 3300X for $120) is preferable.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'm using 7600k and feels it good enough for 1080p30 streaming but you need to sacrifice some frames when you also opening other stuff in the background that require your CPU

I'd recommend you to get ryzen instead cause unless you get really good deal with the 7600 

Strictly out of these two, 6700 for the extra threads, which will help, though what is the 6700 priced at exactly? 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: