AIO for a Ryzen 9 3950x

So I have been using a Wraith Prism I got off a friend due to budget reasons at the time, But there is a reason the 3950x didn't come with one... So out of all the options out there what are the better ones for the 3950x that are a good balance of price to performance

Just now, Lucian_Dragos said:

So I have been using a Wraith Prism I got off a friend due to budget reasons at the time, But there is a reason the 3950x didn't come with one... So out of all the options out there what are the better ones for the 3950x that are a good balance of price to performance

If you want price/performance, I personally think you should look at large air coolers.

Something like a Dark Rock Pro 4 or NH-D15(S) still has great performance, for a lower price that similar 240mm coolers.

At some point, a cooler like an NZXT X63 or Corsair H115i will outperform these, but the air coolers would still good for the 3950X.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

If you want price/performance, I personally think you should look at large air coolers.

Something like a Dark Rock Pro 4 or NH-D15(S) still has great performance, for a lower price that similar 240mm coolers.

At some point, a cooler like an NZXT X63 or Corsair H115i will outperform these, but the air coolers would still good for the 3950X.

I have but the size of the ones I've seen might be an issue with the case, So I am looking at AIO's for the 1st time in many years of building lol

7 minutes ago, Lucian_Dragos said:

But there is a reason the 3950x didn't come with one... 

People with X cpu probably wont use the stock cooler anyway.

Wraith Prism is a good all round cooler.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

People with X cpu probably wont use the stock cooler anyway.

Wraith Prism is a good all round cooler.

Yea but it's proving it can't really keep up with the 3950x under heavy 3D render loads

On 10/1/2020 at 1:56 AM, Lucian_Dragos said:

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 or 360 is a good AIO and it's way cheaper than Corsairs or NZXTs. Gamer's Nexus has a review of both versions on a 3950X OC and it performs way better than any air cooler or 240/280 or even 360 AIO

On 9/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, minibois said:

Ok so for a 20 buck difference is think it's worth going for a H150i over the H115i?

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Radiator-Software-Control-Liquid/dp/B0829RYPKM/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Corsair+H115i&qid=1601602018&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Radiator-Advanced-Lighting-Software/dp/B0829S536D/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=H115i+RGB+Platinum&qid=1601507143&sr=8-9