What GPU should I get

Kanna
Just now, SignatureSigner said:

Every Wednesday night the page goes live and then you can surf through there. (Do mind it's B-stock) and you can't see what's there till Wednesday's If you need the link it's here: https://www.evga.com/midweekmadness/

mentions on the site only valid in the US and Canada

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

mentions on the site only valid in the US and Canada

Ok didn't realize that. If I were you I would just stick to eBay after the 3000nd series gets in stock and try to snag a used 1060 or even 1070. (Fingers crossed 1000's and 2000's series prices drop)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

Just now, SignatureSigner said:

Ok didn't realize that. If I were you I would just stick to eBay after the 3000nd series gets in stock and try to snag a used 1060 or even 1070. (Fingers crossed 1000's and 2000's series prices drop)

Can't do that either

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

@Void Master I think I will wait with the GPU and build overall maybe wait for some price drops and finish my new build first (could maybe scavenge some parts)

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

@Void Master I think I will wait with the GPU and build overall maybe wait for some price drops and finish my new build first (could maybe scavenge some parts)

If you wait till the 3070 and the 3060 come out, 1070s and 1080s should get much cheaper. (or a 1070ti if someone remembers that it exists)

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

2 minutes ago, Void Master said:

If you wait till the 3070 and the 3060 come out, 1070s and 1080s should get much cheaper. (or a 1070ti if someone remembers that it exists)

One of my friends actually have a 1070ti (not for sale tho), also need to figure out if I should keep the nightblade case or get a new one and mod it

Reminder⚠️

@Void Master Do you have any opinions should I keep the nightblade case (the pc I get the mobo from) or get a new cheap one and mod it

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

@Void Master Do you have any opinions should I keep the nightblade case (the pc I get the mobo from) or get a new cheap one and mod it

If you can fit your stuff in there that would be a nice small case.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

1 minute ago, Void Master said:

If you can fit your stuff in there that would be a nice small case.

Yeah only bad part is upgradabillity, it fitted a 2 fan GPU before so a lower end singe fan should fit

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Yeah only bad part is upgradabillity

Why can't you mod the nightblade ?

Just now, Void Master said:

Why can't you mod the nightblade ?

You can but it's a proprietary board and a small PSU you could make a ATX shroud on the side and make the case look like a mini lian li dynamic (except the windowed panel or wait modding time)

Reminder⚠️

@Void Master nvm with the mini lianli dynamic idea the mobo doesn't use 24pin iirc

Reminder⚠️