Want to Upgrade, but don't know what exactly

Budget (including currency: Well, don't have a budget yet, because I still have no exact idea of what to upgrade.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Medium range Gaming, Browsing Internet (Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, etc) and Drawing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Hello, so, lately i've thinking on what to upgrade next. I am able to play GTA V with medium graphics at 1920x1080 50-60 fps, but now that I have Watch_dogs 2 I realized that it's time for a little upgrade, nothing to extreme. 

My Specs

• Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M PLUS
  • CPU: AMD FX-6300
  • Graphics Card: Asus GTX 650 ti
  • RAM: 8 gb (2x4gb) 

My question is, What Graphics Card should I buy? I was thinking of a GTX 1050, but I don't know if it's going to cause a bottleneck to my CPU (AMD FX-6300) which is pretty old to this point.

So, Upgrade Graphics Card? CPU? or both? What do you think?

imo a new system

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

but a gtx1060 will do the job if you want to spend as little as possible 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

18 minutes ago, Brightside said:

Upgrade Graphics Card? CPU? or both? What do you think?

download msi afterburner and install rivatuner statistic server that comes with it

enable GPU and individual CPU thread usage, monitor which one is limiting you, upgrade that

but a GPU upgrade is a good bet

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

If you have a tight budget then buy a 1200 or 1400 and used gtx 1050 u might get it for low price 

You are probably better with a new system (if you can), the things you can reuse are HDD/SSD/GPU/CASE, I wouldn't reuse the PSU, and the others things are incompatible.

If you still want to use the same system you could try to upgrade the GPU to a GTX 1050 (assuming your current PSU is up to spec) and then a CPU for better performance, or could try to side-upgrade (16gb ram, SATA SSD, Monitor, K&M)