Thief 26$+2DLC

worldwin

Wish Titanfall that at that price.

Just can't justify buying it at $52. AUD

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

PC games seem to be getting a lot of love with deals lately....

that b/c publishers don't need to deal with the logistics of shipping to stores.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

PC games seem to be getting a lot of love with deals lately....

They always do. and this is why you never pre order on PC

Yes

I made a payment a hour ago. Still haven't received a key.

I made a payment a hour ago. Still haven't received a key.

personally i would only trust these key sites if they are backed by youtubers.  They often can seem abit fishy

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Was waiting for the first steam sale but this is bout the same so thanks

To the guy who didn't get his key,

Did you get it?

@Niccom

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

To the guy who didn't get his key,

Did you get it?

@Niccom

Haven't got it yet....still waiting. I read through their returns, if I don't get it within 24 hours I can get a full refund...supposedly.

Haven't got it yet....still waiting. I read through their returns, if I don't get it within 24 hours I can get a full refund...supposedly.

Hello, I remember my first order from Direct2Play, you must complete a phone or sms verification. Did you complete one ? because I received my key in just 2 second after I completed my verification.

Hello, I remember my first order from Direct2Play, you must complete a phone or sms verification. Did you complete one ? because I received my key in just 2 second after I completed my verification.

Yes I did one. Finally got my key code tho!

OXVNchZ.png

@acidydragon

@zapsyou

@Almercenary

I can also confirm this works, I got my keys within 2 minutes of paying and I am downloading the game right now.  The only thing is that they send you a picture of the steam codes, so you have to type them in, you can't copy and paste the 3 codes... But They worked and it's installing, I'm happy.  Thanks for the informing me of this deal!

I can also confirm this works, I got my keys within 2 minutes of paying and I am downloading the game right now.  The only thing is that they send you a picture of the steam codes, so you have to type them in, you can't copy and paste the 3 codes... But They worked and it's installing, I'm happy.  Thanks for the informing me of this deal!

That sounds so sketchy. Will be holding off from buying this for the time being.

Purchased Theif from direct2play, also pre-ordered that dark souls 2 for $38 as well. Received key for theif instantly after the verification

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7