Founders edition or third party?

Jacksacorn

I was looking into buying a 3080 and saw the founders edition was out of stock. Are any of the third party cards better than the founders edition? Or should i just wait until the founder edition cards get restocked

third party card have problems because they used cheap capacitors so wait for f.e to restock or research abou that card in the internet  

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

Just now, mahyar said:

third party card have problems because they used cheap capacitors so wait for f.e to restock or research abou that card in the internet  

Ok thanks

2 minutes ago, Jacksacorn said:

I was looking into buying a 3080 and saw the founders edition was out of stock. Are any of the third party cards better than the founders edition? Or should i just wait until the founder edition cards get restocked

Most third party cards now have defects,so i recommend to wait for the Founder's Edition cards to be in stock.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

31 minutes ago, Jacksacorn said:

The ASUS cards are at worst on-par with the founders for performance. They also have the best bypass capacitor arrangement of any 3080 or 3090 cards. (significantly more stable at higher clocks, which is important when using the default boosting system present in these GPUs)

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms