S20 plus and snapchat

Sts610

Just got my s20+ and I cannot open any snapchats while I am on the phone in a voice call. The app loads and opens but when it comes to opening a snap the screen shows as if the snap was a black screen and it doesn't go dissappear afterwards as if I didn't open it.  I already cleared cache and app data aswell as uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy with no luck.

EDIT: Possible useful information would be that my s9+ did not have this issue with the same carrier

R5 3600

B450 Tomahawk Max

4 TB SX8100

RTX 3080 12GB

16GB 2X8GB Trident RGB 3600 Cas 18 oc'd to Cas 17

XFX 1250W Pro Black edition

I guess tell the person you're talking to they're less important than a snapchat and hang up on them.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

7 hours ago, Velcade said:

I guess tell the person you're talking to they're less important than a snapchat and hang up on them.

It's not that they're less important its to see what they're actually telling me.  It's a great way to send information to a colleague while in a call.

R5 3600

B450 Tomahawk Max

4 TB SX8100

RTX 3080 12GB

On 9/26/2020 at 5:22 AM, huilun02 said:

Try it again when your phone is also connected to wifi

If it works with wifi, disable VoLTE or enhanced 4G calls or any setting that allows calls to use data, and then try snapchat on a call again without wifi

Thanks for that but no luck, still a black screen as if thats the snap that was sent however the name and timer appear but I can open it again and again.  I've also noticed that the phone seems to have trouble loading video on YouTube or messenger while in calls aswell.

R5 3600

B450 Tomahawk Max

4 TB SX8100

RTX 3080 12GB