totodile

wtf ? also had this on my brave browser . and yes . i did ddu. WTF IS THAT

image.thumb.png.06de27d087abb1e84295a287c4f5793e.png

6 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Might be damaged VRAM

idk man... i gotta fix it some way  . idk how T-T

7 minutes ago, totodile said:

idk man... i gotta fix it some way  . idk how T-T

Use MSI Afterburner or similar to reduce VRAM-clocks. If the issue disappears, it's bad VRAM and time to RMA the GPU.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Use MSI Afterburner or similar to reduce VRAM-clocks. If the issue disappears, it's bad VRAM and time to RMA the GPU.

i mean dude how do u even know its a vram problem and not a cpu / gpu problem

9 minutes ago, totodile said:

i mean dude how do u even know its a vram problem and not a cpu / gpu problem

I just told you way of checking if it is a VRAM-problem or not. Besides which, I have decades of experience with playing around with PC; you learn to spot certain kinds of issues over time.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I just told you way of checking if it is a VRAM-problem or not. Besides which, I have decades of experience with playing around with PC; you learn to spot certain kinds of issues over time.

ok so what should i search on yt.? how to reduce vram clock ?

41 minutes ago, totodile said:

ok so what should i search on yt.? how to reduce vram clock ?

You can use MSI Afterburner for that, as @WereCatf
said

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

2 hours ago, WereCatf said:

@WereCatf yo mate i cant find any yt guide abt how to reduce the vram clocks... i dont wanna do it myself since im probably gonna kill my laptop if i will

1 hour ago, Eigenvektor said:

You can use MSI Afterburner for that, as @WereCatf
said

how ?which option and how much to reduce

image.png.6046891a97f7797c6272e7d88f53cb87.png

6 minutes ago, totodile said:

how ?which option and how much to reduce

Just drag the Memory Clock - slider some amount to the left and then click on the button with the tick-mark on it.

9 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Just drag the Memory Clock - slider some amount to the left and then click on the button with the tick-mark on it.

well idk how much , -15 ok ?

Just now, totodile said:

well idk how much , -15 ok ?

Try something more like -100 or -200. It won't break your laptop, it just makes the GPU's VRAM slower and so you'll get lower FPS in games. If the problem doesn't disappear, you can simply try dropping it even lower. If the problem still doesn't disappear, then it's probably not the VRAM causing the problems. If the problem does disappear, the VRAM is faulty.

You can reset the settings back to defaults with the button with half-circle with arrow in it and then clicking again on the tick-mark button.

Try something more like -100 or -200. It won't break your laptop, it just makes the GPU's VRAM slower and so you'll get lower FPS in games. If the problem doesn't disappear, you can simply try dropping it even lower. If the problem still doesn't disappear, then it's probably not the VRAM causing the problems. If the problem does disappear, the VRAM is faulty.

You can reset the settings back to defaults with the button with half-circle with arrow in it and then clicking again on the tick-mark button.

well idk if my ram has any problems cause i just ran a memory test and got no problems.

1 minute ago, totodile said:

well idk if my ram has any problems cause i just ran a memory test and got no problems.

VRAM and RAM are two different things. VRAM is the GPU's own memory, RAM is the one used by your CPU.

55 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

nope . even -200 didnt solve it.

41 minutes ago, totodile said:

nope . even -200 didnt solve it.

Well, I can't think of anything else at the moment.

5 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

:(

5 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

might it have something to do with my undervolt settings ? since im undervolting the cpu