Computer randomly freezes and lags

Hardware:

Motherboard: MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz 

CPU: i7-9700K

GPU: MSI 2070s ventus oc

Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360

PSU: CORSAIR - RM Series 750W ATX12V

Storage:  Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560 MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD (OS), and a WD Red Pro WD4003FFBX 4TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive

Windows 10 64bit 2004

3 front case fans and 1 exhaust fan

dual monitors

All of the components were bought from May of this year and up.

My computer has been sporadically lagging/freezing throughout the day. This has gone on for a week or two at this point.The pc will freeze when I am playing games and alt-tab to another window and will also freeze if I am just doing normal work i.e. using chrome and using excel. The computer does not completely freeze though, it like lags more or less. I can still use the window I was in, but if I try to click onto another window, I cannot get onto that window. For example, I could be typing this out in chrome and want to click over to another browser window and it will not let me, for a random amount of time. When I go into task manager, I can end a program, like chrome, and I will regain control of everything again. Sometimes I just open task manager and it lets me regain control of the computer as well.

I recently upgraded my ram to the 4x8 3600 pack from a 2x16 2666mhz pack. I thought this could be the issue so I put back the old ram to no avail as it still happened with the old ram. I also restored previous versions of windows which did nothing. All thermals are normal and there are not any sporadic cpu spikes either during these times. Before this I was able to play a game on one screen and alt-tab back and forth to my second screen with ease. Last night I wiped both harddrives and did a complete reinstall of windows and it still does it. All drivers on everything are up to date including a new bios. I even remounted the AIO with fresh thermal paste today just incase that could have been it and that did nothing either. I also reset the bios to default everything. XMP is not active, GPU and CPU are not OCed.

I do not know what to do at this point so if anyone has any idea please let me know.

Update: Upped DRAM voltage to 1.35 and it seems to be working now. Will follow up if it messes up again.