can it run games?

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MSI B450M PRO VDH MAX
2 TB Seagate Hard disk
8 GB Ram 3200 Mhz
Thermaltake 450W SMPS
Thermaltake V100 Cabinet

can i run games like csgo/gta5/paladins without a graphics card?(I don't care about the fps like 30 constant is enough)

the mother board has a graphics output but not sure if it has a gpu

if not what's is the cheapest graphics card i can but to get some value out of it

its a family pc so they have no interest in getting a graphics card but i basically wanna buy one and put it in without telling anyone whats the cheapest one i can get that will at least work a little

The CPU does not have an iGPU so you can't do anything on it.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

7 minutes ago, veer24 said:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MSI B450M PRO VDH MAX
2 TB Seagate Hard disk
8 GB Ram 3200 Mhz
Thermaltake 450W SMPS
Thermaltake V100 Cabinet

can i run games like csgo/gta5/paladins without a graphics card?(I don't care about the fps like 30 constant is enough)

the mother board has a graphics output but not sure if it has a gpu

if not what's is the cheapest graphics card i can but to get some value out of it

its a family pc so they have no interest in getting a graphics card but i basically wanna buy one and put it in without telling anyone whats the cheapest one i can get that will at least work a little

The ryzen 1600 does not have a gpu. So without a gpu the computer will not function. Are you building this computer? If so the psu is just bad and the case is equally terrible due to lack of airflow of almost any kind. It's a rather expensive case and cheaper cases are far better.

Also no ssd? This thing will feel incredibly slow without one.

If you want a gpu in this system that can play games be honest and pay for it. If this is really a family computer then that shouldn't be an issue as long as you are honest about it.

9 minutes ago, veer24 said:

mother board has a graphics output but not sure if it has a gpu

This cpu does not have integrated gpu. So you need a gpu. Depending on your budget and prices in your area I would go used and something along the lines of 1050, don't go for more performance, your psu is pretty horrible, would not risk it with something more powerful. Change the psu if possible.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The ryzen 1600 does not have a gpu. So without a gpu the computer will not function. Are you building this computer? If so the psu is just bad and the case is equally terrible due to lack of airflow of almost any kind. It's a rather expensive case and cheaper cases are far better.

Also no ssd? This thing will feel incredibly slow without one.

If you want a gpu in this system that can play games be honest and pay for it. If this is really a family computer then that shouldn't be an issue as long as you are honest about it.

so without a gpu the computer wont even function?

No, you won't get a display output - Ryzen desktop CPUs (excluding 'G' APUs) do not have integrated graphics cards. And unlike FM3+, not even the motherboards come with rudimentary graphics chips.

Where are you located? You could easily get a functioning and capable PC by swapping the CPU out for a Ryzen 5 3200G or 3400G, and much better if you get something like a 9100F, RX 570, a cheap H310 motherboard etc.

1 hour ago, Aereldor said:

No, you won't get a display output - Ryzen desktop CPUs (excluding 'G' APUs) do not have integrated graphics cards. And unlike FM3+, not even the motherboards come with rudimentary graphics chips.

Where are you located? You could easily get a functioning and capable PC by swapping the CPU out for a Ryzen 5 3200G or 3400G, and much better if you get something like a 9100F, RX 570, a cheap H310 motherboard etc.

and if i get a really low tier graphics card?

is is 2400g better?

even a 570 is way out of budget for me. im in a really tight spot lol

and the motherboard is to be kinda have a platform to upgrade later on

Edited by veer24

something like a 2400g would be a good option yeah.  you can play most (nearly All really) at 30fps/720p (maybe 1080p) 

alternatively something like 1050ti would work too but then you should probably also get a better PSU, it's not worth the hassle imo, just put in an AMD APU and be done with would be the better option imo!

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

11 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

something like a 2400g would be a good option yeah.  you can play most (nearly All really) at 30fps/720p (maybe 1080p) 

alternatively something like 1050ti would work too but then you should probably also get a better PSU, it's not worth the hassle imo, just put in an AMD APU and be done with would be the better option imo!

3400g is at the same price actually is it a upgrade?

11 minutes ago, veer24 said:

3400g is at the same price actually is it a upgrade?

yes

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer